Link to the classified Ad: http://www.tincantourists.com/classified/showproduct.php?product=10755&title=1974-playmor-price-reduced-like-new-condition&cat=3
1974 Playmor (price reduced) Like New Condition!
Mon September 19, 2016
1974 Playmor; Vintage Trailer – Glamper – Boom!
Immaculate condition inside and out. The overall condition is truly astonishing.
We spent 4.5 months looking around the country before we purchased this one.
While it’s original to the eye, it has been meticulously maintained for daily use:
-New exterior paint – beautiful
-New tires (including identical third wheel/tire/spare) – only a few thousand miles
-Recently packed gears in the axel – tows without and problems or pulling
-New wiring – all lights work as they should – as well as all things electrical
– Extra LED safety lights – outside for safe night travel
– Propane tank – runs the gas stove or oven when boon docking – as well as furnace
– Original rims
All original inside – this is how you keep the value of a vintage trailer.
Like stepping into a time machine – a cool, very cool time machine.
Sleeps 4 – snug, but comfortably (sleeping two adults and one child is ideal
-Rear couch turns into double bed – great for hubbie & wife snuggling
– Rear fold down bed/storage (sleeps one adult) – above the couch/double bed – very useful
– Dinette sits for, sleeps 1 adult/2 kids – sits four adults no problem
– Furnace – original, tested, works
– Stove – original – not sure anyone has used it in decades – looks brand new
– Vent hood – keeps smells and air circulating when cooking
– Ice box – the orginal fridge keeps food crazy cold – original of course – add ice, lasts for day!
– Vent fan – combined with open windows and you get a great breeze
– Closet/potty room – open for port-a-toilet, and room for storage – quite roomy actually
– Plenty of plugs – tv, computer, phones, charging? no problem.
– Plenty of light – 3 inside vintage lamps (original) & an exterior light over door to set the mood
The inside is as gorgeous as the outside
-Windows recently resealed – come with screens in tact, roll up and down as they should
Has a crazy amount of storage for a modest sized camper – under all sleeping areas, couch, large storage in rear which can be accessed in the camper or from the rear – see photo – it’s actually where we kept the ac unit…pretty nifty spot for it!
Pulls behind my 4 cycle suv – a 6 cycle car or truck and you don’t even know it’s there.
The camper is modest in sized, 13 feet long, 7 feet wide, and the hitch is an additional 3 ft long.
Very hard to believe it’s 44 years old – he’s in such great shape.
I have a show truck, and wanted something functional, vintage, and something I did not have to work on to make look pristine. This camper is all of that.
9.5 out of 10, inside and out.
The last thing that was important for us, we wanted to buy something we could use,
and sell it again and not loose any money. Because of the condition and age, it will
always increase in value as long as it’s kept in great shape. A very solid investment;
one that you actually get to use!