Here are some helpful links and filters for Rallies
- This event has passed.
10th Annual Pac NW Glampers Rally
June 1 @ 4:00 pm - June 4 @ 11:00 am
Hey glamping friends…
ok, we’ve got it nailed down…
our Pac NW Glampers 10th annual weekend
June, 1-4th, 2017
Grayland Beach State Park
yep! the Washington Coast this year…near Aberdeen… awesome! hiking trails, beach access
Grayland Beach State Park
925 Cranberry Beach Road
Grayland, WA 98547
Ph: (360) 267-4301
Ph: (888) 226-7688
Grayland Beach State Park is a 412-acre, year-round, marine camping park with 7,449-feet of spectacular ocean frontage, just south of the Town of Grayland. The park attracts kite flyers, kite-flying observers, and those who just like a pleasant day at the beach. The park offers 55 full-hookup campsites that are within easy walking distance of the ocean. There are five short, marked trails leading from the campground to the beach.
NOW, you need to make your reservations ASAP
they will not hold the spaces, and we are choosing sites #1-60 (although there are others and yurts too)
Jeff and I are in site #41, and Stan May and Kitty, who is helping me again this year, are in site #50
***For reservations click here….
there are no shelters, so we can all bring our pop-up tents like before and make our own special cozy shelter… ( and they do have an ampitheatre if the weather stays dry for us!
more info to come as we get closer…
there will be potlucks, and music jams, and gatherings, and trailer walk-abouts, and if any of you are vendors, bring you stuff to sell!
Not sure if we can out do our paddle board and bubble blowing street carnivale of last year….
and so loved the musicians playing, and our talent show ( yes bring it on again peeps!)
and our fires and our incredible potluck ( really, amazing!) and our wine tasting and gatherings and garden walks and the RAIN….
but it’s worth a shot, yes? let’s see what we come up with (ideas? email me!)
There will be a $5.00 per person rally fee, payable upon arrival…
so when you get your spot, please email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) your names of everyone coming, dogs, trailer type and name, email, cell phone, where you live, and what site you got! whew…
open to men, women, dogs…
(kids are okay but most of us don’t bring them! 🙂 )
you’ll hear more from us after the holidays… so until then , get your reservations in, and have a fabulous and safe holiday…
Join our Facebook group
Official Tin Can Tourists Rallies
The qualifications for a listing as an official TCT Gathering the following guidelines are:
- The Gathering is hosted by a Regional Representative or an active TCT member
- The rally will adhere to the TCT Guiding principles of “clean camps, friendliness among campers, decent behavior and to secure plenty of clean, wholesome entertainment for those in the camp”
- TCT membership is a requirement for attendance. Membership requirements must be clearly stated and collection of the Tin Can Tourists membership fee must be part of the rally registration process.
- The Regional Representative will be the clearing house for area events and recommend events that they feel meet the guidelines for the Official designation. The Regional Representative should be kept informed about the events overall organization.
- Concourses will be limited to the Annual Gathering and Regional Rallies. TCT purchases the awards and provides some judging guidelines and wants to keep such awards “special” by limiting the number of such events. It is up to the Regional Representative as to whether they want to provide a concours for attendees. Each geographical area is unique and the Regional Representative is best suited to decide if such an activity is to be provided.