Here are some helpful links and filters for Rallies
24th annual Muckenthaler Motor Car Festival
May 19, 2018 - May 20, 2018
Fellow vintage trailer owners, I would like to invite you all to join us at the 24th annual Muckenthaler Motor Car Festival. Being a MMCF board member and lover of vintage travel trailers I pushed for a vintage travel trailer class last year and it was a smashing success. We had Spartan Manors, Vintage Airstreams, Roadrunners, Shastas and more. So if you’re in the Southern California area come join us and let’s show off our trailers.
The two-day festival is held on the eight beautiful tree line acres of the Muckenthaler Cultural Center in Fullerton CA. Hot Rods, Customs, Vintage Motorcycles, Concourse vehicles and Vintage Travel Trailers will all be on display May 19th – 20th. Please visit our website muckcarshow.org for registration forms and information. Approved registered trailer owners will be able to camp on the grounds both Friday and Saturday night. Trailers will be judged on Sunday as part of the Concourse de Elegance. So shine up your vintage trailers and come join us!
Muckenthaler Cultural Center
1201 W. Malvern Ave.
Fullerton, CA 92833
Official Tin Can Tourists Rallies
The qualifications for a listing as an official TCT Gathering the following guidelines are:
- The Gathering is hosted by a Regional Representative or an active TCT member
- The rally will adhere to the TCT Guiding principles of “clean camps, friendliness among campers, decent behavior and to secure plenty of clean, wholesome entertainment for those in the camp”
- TCT membership is a requirement for attendance. Membership requirements must be clearly stated and collection of the Tin Can Tourists membership fee must be part of the rally registration process.
- The Regional Representative will be the clearing house for area events and recommend events that they feel meet the guidelines for the Official designation. The Regional Representative should be kept informed about the events overall organization.
- Concourses will be limited to the Annual Gathering and Regional Rallies. TCT purchases the awards and provides some judging guidelines and wants to keep such awards “special” by limiting the number of such events. It is up to the Regional Representative as to whether they want to provide a concours for attendees. Each geographical area is unique and the Regional Representative is best suited to decide if such an activity is to be provided.