Here are some helpful links and filters for Rallies
2nd Annual TCT Cooper’s Lake Campground Rally
July 12, 2018 - July 15, 2018
It’s official folks! There WILL be a 2nd Annual Cooper’s Lake Campground Rally. Dates are Thursday, 7/12 – Sunday, 7/15/2018. More details will be coming soon. Please help share the word. This was an amazing rally last year and I look forward to it being even better this year. The rally is held at Cooper’s Lake Campground in Slippery Rock, PA and is held in conjunction with the annual Band Jam. The Band Jam Grass Roots Music Festival is a weekend long celebration of local music and artists. It was started as a way to commemorate the yearly anniversary of the “Grass Roots Show”, which airs Sunday nights at 7pm on The Rock Station 97.7fm (WLER – Butler, PA), and as a way to showcase the incredible talent featured on this show in a “Live” setting for music lovers of all genres to enjoy. For info on the campground and the band jam, check out the Events link for Cooper’s Lake
Official Tin Can Tourists Rallies
The qualifications for a listing as an official TCT Gathering the following guidelines are:
- The Gathering is hosted by a Regional Representative or an active TCT member
- The rally will adhere to the TCT Guiding principles of “clean camps, friendliness among campers, decent behavior and to secure plenty of clean, wholesome entertainment for those in the camp”
- TCT membership is a requirement for attendance. Membership requirements must be clearly stated and collection of the Tin Can Tourists membership fee must be part of the rally registration process.
- The Regional Representative will be the clearing house for area events and recommend events that they feel meet the guidelines for the Official designation. The Regional Representative should be kept informed about the events overall organization.
- Concourses will be limited to the Annual Gathering and Regional Rallies. TCT purchases the awards and provides some judging guidelines and wants to keep such awards “special” by limiting the number of such events. It is up to the Regional Representative as to whether they want to provide a concours for attendees. Each geographical area is unique and the Regional Representative is best suited to decide if such an activity is to be provided.