Here are some helpful links and filters for Rallies
- This event has passed.
4 Corners Vintage Trailer Campout
September 21 @ 1:00 pm - September 24 @ 9:30 pmFree
The NM Classic Campers invite you to the 4 Corners Vintage Trailer Campout in Dolores Colorado at The Views RV Park. This is a no fee (except for your site space of course) and no frills rally. We will have a 50/50 drawing to raise funds for Texas Flood Relief. Please bring some firewood to contribute for the campfires if you are able.
Thursday Sept. 21: arrive and get your rig set up. Meet and Greet 6:30- 7:30. Watch classic Long, Long Trailer.
Fri. the 22: On your own to explore the area. Dolores is in the middle of everything! Campfire in the evening.
Sat. the 23: Trailer viewing in afternoon followed by pot luck supper. If you have vintage clothing wear it!
Sunday the 24: Pancake breakfast and say our goodbyes. Call Matt at (970)749-6489 to reserve a space.
Official Tin Can Tourists Rallies
The qualifications for a listing as an official TCT Gathering the following guidelines are:
- The Gathering is hosted by a Regional Representative or an active TCT member
- The rally will adhere to the TCT Guiding principles of “clean camps, friendliness among campers, decent behavior and to secure plenty of clean, wholesome entertainment for those in the camp”
- TCT membership is a requirement for attendance. Membership requirements must be clearly stated and collection of the Tin Can Tourists membership fee must be part of the rally registration process.
- The Regional Representative will be the clearing house for area events and recommend events that they feel meet the guidelines for the Official designation. The Regional Representative should be kept informed about the events overall organization.
- Concourses will be limited to the Annual Gathering and Regional Rallies. TCT purchases the awards and provides some judging guidelines and wants to keep such awards “special” by limiting the number of such events. It is up to the Regional Representative as to whether they want to provide a concours for attendees. Each geographical area is unique and the Regional Representative is best suited to decide if such an activity is to be provided.