Here are some helpful links and filters for Rallies
- This event has passed.
48th Annual Home and Garden Show: presented by Home Builders and Remodelers of Northern VT
April 22 - April 23
The Home Builders & Remodelers Association of Northern Vermont is pleased to present the 48th Annual VT Home & Garden Show at the Champlain Valley Expo April 22nd 9am-7pm and April 23rd 9am-4pm.
Meet HGTV host and Microshelter author Derek Diedricksen. Visit our Tiny Home Village, landscaped by diStefano Landscaping with tiny home provided by Laurie’s Certified Construction and Jamaica Cottage shop.
We are truly the Vermont’s largest Home Show with over 200 Exhibitors, Educational Programs, Special Events and the Best Professionals for all of your Building, Remodeling, Gardening & Life Style Needs!
To register for the event- please contact
Maureen Cregan Connolly
(802) 876-6200 O
(802) 277-0058 C
Tickets are $5 and Children 12 and Under & Parking are Free!
Go on a Scavenger Hunt and win a SmartTV!
Bid or instant buy at the Remodelers Council Silent Auction with proceeds going to both ReBuilding Together Greater Burlington and the Brendon Cousino Trades Scholarship Fund!
Visit our Energy Pavilion to learn about the latest Energy Saving Products & Service.
Our Association’s Mission is to Promote & Enhance the Business and Economic Environment Conducive to the Construction & Renovation of New and Existing Housing. Est. 1957 Come out and support your local professionals while having a wonderful time!No tags for this post.
Official Tin Can Tourists Rallies
The qualifications for a listing as an official TCT Gathering the following guidelines are:
- The Gathering is hosted by a Regional Representative or an active TCT member
- The rally will adhere to the TCT Guiding principles of “clean camps, friendliness among campers, decent behavior and to secure plenty of clean, wholesome entertainment for those in the camp”
- TCT membership is a requirement for attendance. Membership requirements must be clearly stated and collection of the Tin Can Tourists membership fee must be part of the rally registration process.
- The Regional Representative will be the clearing house for area events and recommend events that they feel meet the guidelines for the Official designation. The Regional Representative should be kept informed about the events overall organization.
- Concourses will be limited to the Annual Gathering and Regional Rallies. TCT purchases the awards and provides some judging guidelines and wants to keep such awards “special” by limiting the number of such events. It is up to the Regional Representative as to whether they want to provide a concours for attendees. Each geographical area is unique and the Regional Representative is best suited to decide if such an activity is to be provided.