Here are some helpful links and filters for Rallies
- This event has passed.
8th Annual Vintage Trailer Bash
September 21 - September 24$195
Cost is $195.00 per campsite for three nights (Thursday, Friday, Saturday). If you want to come earlier or stay later, you can book extra nights by adding $60.00 per night. Reservations close at 180 campers and this year, we will have more registrations than campsites so get the form in now! All sites are full hookups (water, electricity, sewer, cable). Please note: * Do not double up (two camping rigs on one site). * Do not tow your vintage rig with a modern motorhome and stay in your modern motorhome. This is a vintage camping event! * The park’s rules are our rules. You will receive their rules at check in. * Details about the catered Tri-Tip dinner on Saturday will come later (and will be an extra cost).Buellton 2017 Invitation
No tags for this post.
Official Tin Can Tourists Rallies
The qualifications for a listing as an official TCT Gathering the following guidelines are:
- The Gathering is hosted by a Regional Representative or an active TCT member
- The rally will adhere to the TCT Guiding principles of “clean camps, friendliness among campers, decent behavior and to secure plenty of clean, wholesome entertainment for those in the camp”
- TCT membership is a requirement for attendance. Membership requirements must be clearly stated and collection of the Tin Can Tourists membership fee must be part of the rally registration process.
- The Regional Representative will be the clearing house for area events and recommend events that they feel meet the guidelines for the Official designation. The Regional Representative should be kept informed about the events overall organization.
- Concourses will be limited to the Annual Gathering and Regional Rallies. TCT purchases the awards and provides some judging guidelines and wants to keep such awards “special” by limiting the number of such events. It is up to the Regional Representative as to whether they want to provide a concours for attendees. Each geographical area is unique and the Regional Representative is best suited to decide if such an activity is to be provided.