Here are some helpful links and filters for Rallies
- This event has passed.
Antique Tractor and Vintage Machinery Show July 8-9 2017
July 8 @ 9:00 am - July 9 @ 5:00 pm
Hosted by the Antique Farm Engine and Tractor Association and Early Gas Engine and Tractor Association Branch #245 This is a family fun Rally of Antique Tractors, Hit and Miss Flywheel Engine displays, American Historical Truck Society Vehicles, Pre War era cars and trucks and this year, if you are in our area we’d love to have you bring your Vintage Campers! We offer antique and junk vendors, food, onsite dry camping a daily parade of machinery, Kids games and a free history tour with hourly prize drawings. Live consignment Auction on Sunday. Call ahead for a space and join in our fun!No tags for this post.
Official Tin Can Tourists Rallies
The qualifications for a listing as an official TCT Gathering the following guidelines are:
- The Gathering is hosted by a Regional Representative or an active TCT member
- The rally will adhere to the TCT Guiding principles of “clean camps, friendliness among campers, decent behavior and to secure plenty of clean, wholesome entertainment for those in the camp”
- TCT membership is a requirement for attendance. Membership requirements must be clearly stated and collection of the Tin Can Tourists membership fee must be part of the rally registration process.
- The Regional Representative will be the clearing house for area events and recommend events that they feel meet the guidelines for the Official designation. The Regional Representative should be kept informed about the events overall organization.
- Concourses will be limited to the Annual Gathering and Regional Rallies. TCT purchases the awards and provides some judging guidelines and wants to keep such awards “special” by limiting the number of such events. It is up to the Regional Representative as to whether they want to provide a concours for attendees. Each geographical area is unique and the Regional Representative is best suited to decide if such an activity is to be provided.