No tags for this post.
Here are some helpful links and filters for Rallies
BEND CLASSIC RALLY – 25th Anniversary VAC Rally
June 17, 2018 - June 20, 2018
BEND CLASSIC RALLY, 25th Anniversary VAC Rally
This rally will be held June 17-20 with campers pulling out by the morning of June 20. it will be held on the J Bar J Youth Ranch at 62895 Hanby Road, Bend, OR 97701. Fees are $25 per night the proceeds of which go to the Youth Ranch, a 501c3.
There is limited water and 110 electric available but there will be porta potties. But consider this as dry camping. Propane fires only! The ranch is on a paved road and about 3 miles from the center of town
The rally is open to all vintage Airstreams, Argosys, Byam Holidays and Curtis Wright trailers and any other Airstreams on their way to the International Rally. It is a way point for the 2018 Baker City-Salem VAC Caravan
The Bend Classic is urging all Airstreamers who play accoustic roots music to bring their instruments and play. We expect to have some of Bend’s bluegrass/old timey music community there also. If you don’t play, come and tap your toes.
Flytecamp will host us at an open house and BBQ on June 18.
Bend has 140 restaurants, 36 micro breweries, a river running through it and lots to do.
VACation in Oregon!No tags for this post.
Official Tin Can Tourists Rallies
The qualifications for a listing as an official TCT Gathering the following guidelines are:
- The Gathering is hosted by a Regional Representative or an active TCT member
- The rally will adhere to the TCT Guiding principles of “clean camps, friendliness among campers, decent behavior and to secure plenty of clean, wholesome entertainment for those in the camp”
- TCT membership is a requirement for attendance. Membership requirements must be clearly stated and collection of the Tin Can Tourists membership fee must be part of the rally registration process.
- The Regional Representative will be the clearing house for area events and recommend events that they feel meet the guidelines for the Official designation. The Regional Representative should be kept informed about the events overall organization.
- Concourses will be limited to the Annual Gathering and Regional Rallies. TCT purchases the awards and provides some judging guidelines and wants to keep such awards “special” by limiting the number of such events. It is up to the Regional Representative as to whether they want to provide a concours for attendees. Each geographical area is unique and the Regional Representative is best suited to decide if such an activity is to be provided.