Here are some helpful links and filters for Rallies
- This event has passed.
Boot Camp 2017
March 2 @ 9:00 am - March 5 @ 1:00 pm
Vintage Camper Trailers Boot Camp, A camping and learning event March 2, 3, 4, 5, 2017 at Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park Camp Resort in Lodi, CA. Beginners are welcome! The VCT Boot Camp is a combination of intensive classroom learning and demonstrations for those interested in acquiring new skills or sharpening existing skills essential to do trailer restoration. It is also an opportunity to meet with industry pro’s that make their living in the hobby and are willing to share their methods with you. Make your reservations or get more information today. http://www.vintagecampertrailers.com/boot-camp.htmlNo tags for this post.
Official Tin Can Tourists Rallies
The qualifications for a listing as an official TCT Gathering the following guidelines are:
- The Gathering is hosted by a Regional Representative or an active TCT member
- The rally will adhere to the TCT Guiding principles of “clean camps, friendliness among campers, decent behavior and to secure plenty of clean, wholesome entertainment for those in the camp”
- TCT membership is a requirement for attendance. Membership requirements must be clearly stated and collection of the Tin Can Tourists membership fee must be part of the rally registration process.
- The Regional Representative will be the clearing house for area events and recommend events that they feel meet the guidelines for the Official designation. The Regional Representative should be kept informed about the events overall organization.
- Concourses will be limited to the Annual Gathering and Regional Rallies. TCT purchases the awards and provides some judging guidelines and wants to keep such awards “special” by limiting the number of such events. It is up to the Regional Representative as to whether they want to provide a concours for attendees. Each geographical area is unique and the Regional Representative is best suited to decide if such an activity is to be provided.