Here are some helpful links and filters for Rallies
- This event has passed.
August 10 - August 13
- Call the Campground to reserve you site for the rally. Tell them you are joining the Tin Can Tourists rally to get the special rate of $32/night which includes: Electric Site, Wings N Things potluck, Glow Party/Swim, and Donut Bar. This is a discounted rate for this rally only. Call 1-888-303-3313 or 1-573-474-2747 to reserve today. Limited spaces available. Cottonwoods is pet friendly.
- Send an email to the Rally Hosts: Matthew J Brazelton <email@example.com – Provide Matt your names, site number from the campground in step 1, contact information, trailer information and anything you’d be willing to volunteer for to help with the rally.
NOTE: Since this is a new event for the club, TCT membership is not required but preferred. You can learn about the club at the event and decide to join or not. We hope you have a great experience and want to join us.
- All Day – Check in and setup
- Lunch/Dinner on your own
- 7pm – Social Hour/Meet and Greet
- 7-10am Coffee and Treats
- 8am MO State Parks Talk
- Day Activity – Explore Columbia/state parks
- 5:30pm Happy Hour
- 6:30pm Potluck Dinner Bring your own protein and drinks, a dish to share.
- Dusk – Movie Night
- 7-10am Coffee and Treats
- 12-4pm Open House for the Public
- 4-6pm Vintage Cocktail Party – Create your own vintage cocktail to share or just to drink yourself
- 6pm-7:30pm Wings N Things Potluck
- Dusk – Nightglow Party, activities, swim
- 7-10am Coffee and Donut Bar
Official Tin Can Tourists Rallies
The qualifications for a listing as an official TCT Gathering the following guidelines are:
- The Gathering is hosted by a Regional Representative or an active TCT member
- The rally will adhere to the TCT Guiding principles of “clean camps, friendliness among campers, decent behavior and to secure plenty of clean, wholesome entertainment for those in the camp”
- TCT membership is a requirement for attendance. Membership requirements must be clearly stated and collection of the Tin Can Tourists membership fee must be part of the rally registration process.
- The Regional Representative will be the clearing house for area events and recommend events that they feel meet the guidelines for the Official designation. The Regional Representative should be kept informed about the events overall organization.
- Concourses will be limited to the Annual Gathering and Regional Rallies. TCT purchases the awards and provides some judging guidelines and wants to keep such awards “special” by limiting the number of such events. It is up to the Regional Representative as to whether they want to provide a concours for attendees. Each geographical area is unique and the Regional Representative is best suited to decide if such an activity is to be provided.