Here are some helpful links and filters for Rallies
- This event has passed.
Fountain of Youth Trailer Rally
September 15 - September 17$20
Fountain of Youth Trailer Rally Agenda
Friday 9/15/17 – Check in 2pm
Pick up Registration and pay Rally fee ($20.00) at Host Site 16 or 17
6:00pm welcome gathering at Host Sites with a Nacho Bar. – (bring your favorite toppings)
And let the Meet and Greet begin!
Shmooshkas and laughter till ?
Saturday 9/16/17 – get ready for the fun
10:00-3:00pm Open house Saturday (open to the public for viewing fun show off your Pride & Joy)
5:30pm Pot Luck dinner begins (bring a dish to share and your own plates and utensils)
Rally is providing Hamburgers & Hot Dogs
After Dinner stay and join us for Vintage Bingo and fun and laughter
Sunday 9/17/17 – check out 11am
7am till 11am – Coffee, tea, coco and pastries at Host Sites
Thank you and Farewell for now savfe trip and see YOU next Year!No tags for this post.
Official Tin Can Tourists Rallies
The qualifications for a listing as an official TCT Gathering the following guidelines are:
- The Gathering is hosted by a Regional Representative or an active TCT member
- The rally will adhere to the TCT Guiding principles of “clean camps, friendliness among campers, decent behavior and to secure plenty of clean, wholesome entertainment for those in the camp”
- TCT membership is a requirement for attendance. Membership requirements must be clearly stated and collection of the Tin Can Tourists membership fee must be part of the rally registration process.
- The Regional Representative will be the clearing house for area events and recommend events that they feel meet the guidelines for the Official designation. The Regional Representative should be kept informed about the events overall organization.
- Concourses will be limited to the Annual Gathering and Regional Rallies. TCT purchases the awards and provides some judging guidelines and wants to keep such awards “special” by limiting the number of such events. It is up to the Regional Representative as to whether they want to provide a concours for attendees. Each geographical area is unique and the Regional Representative is best suited to decide if such an activity is to be provided.