Here are some helpful links and filters for Rallies
- This event has passed.
Gypsy Junkers’ Country Pasture Sale
March 24 @ 8:00 am - March 25 @ 5:00 pm
Do you have a vintage camper that you would love to show off or possibly sell? Bring it on out to our Gypsy Junkers Country Pasture sale on March 24,25.
Dozens of vendors selling antiques, custom furniture, arts & crafts, food court, NCHS sponsored pet adoptions and more. Free admission and free parking.
Contact me for free set up. Gypsyjunkers@Yahoo.com
Country Pasture Sale is a POP-UP Vintage Marketplace. We have vendors with rare, unique and one of a kind pieces… whether it is painted furniture; home décor; rescued , re-purposed or upcycled treasures; yard art; vintage, antiques, mid-century modern, industrial, anything and everything that is different from the everyday norm. It’s also a great place to find lots of raw material (barn wood; salvaged tin; old wooden windows and doors – you get the idea) for those Pinterest projects you are just dying to try. And we haven’t forgotten our local folks either. From locally grown produce to handmade bath and body products to local artists – all our vendors get their hands dirty!
*It was such a great hit last year that we will be having vintage campers on display again. Come check out these beautiful travel trailers. You may even find one for sale.
Back again is Newnan Coweta Humane Society. They will be hosting pet adoptions onsite. Please come out and meet these adorable pets in search of a forever home.
Located at 475 Jim Starr Rd (across from Fern Cove Daylily Farms), The Country Pasture sale is sits on a beautiful field on a cute country property. Come join us as u stroll thru the pasture and terraces, enjoying the beautiful country side of Roscoe. Great finds, new ideas, good food and friendly faces.
If you interested in being a vendor at this or any other Gypsy Junkers event please shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.orgNo tags for this post.
Official Tin Can Tourists Rallies
The qualifications for a listing as an official TCT Gathering the following guidelines are:
- The Gathering is hosted by a Regional Representative or an active TCT member
- The rally will adhere to the TCT Guiding principles of “clean camps, friendliness among campers, decent behavior and to secure plenty of clean, wholesome entertainment for those in the camp”
- TCT membership is a requirement for attendance. Membership requirements must be clearly stated and collection of the Tin Can Tourists membership fee must be part of the rally registration process.
- The Regional Representative will be the clearing house for area events and recommend events that they feel meet the guidelines for the Official designation. The Regional Representative should be kept informed about the events overall organization.
- Concourses will be limited to the Annual Gathering and Regional Rallies. TCT purchases the awards and provides some judging guidelines and wants to keep such awards “special” by limiting the number of such events. It is up to the Regional Representative as to whether they want to provide a concours for attendees. Each geographical area is unique and the Regional Representative is best suited to decide if such an activity is to be provided.