Here are some helpful links and filters for Rallies
- This event has passed.
Hootenanny at Ragtag Rally
July 21 @ 12:00 pm - July 23 @ 3:00 pm
Bring your Vintage (or Vintage in spirit) Trailer and camp on 10 acres along side Vintage treasures at this fun-filled event. Your weekend costs include: early shopper entry, live music friday and saturday, appetizers friday, & dinner saturday, access to the beer and wine garden, movie night, showers & bathrooms, dishwashing station, & limited/shared power. Rally attendees can sell their goodies outside their trailer too! There will be a short trailer open house from 10-noon on Saturday, but openeing is optional. Your Misters are also welcome to attend. No pets allowed, trailers parked and cars moved before 2:00 on Friday, and removed after 3:00 on Sunday.
Link to registration form:
Link to Main event: https://www.facebook.com/events/372060066485507/
Public event times are:
Official Tin Can Tourists Rallies
The qualifications for a listing as an official TCT Gathering the following guidelines are:
- The Gathering is hosted by a Regional Representative or an active TCT member
- The rally will adhere to the TCT Guiding principles of “clean camps, friendliness among campers, decent behavior and to secure plenty of clean, wholesome entertainment for those in the camp”
- TCT membership is a requirement for attendance. Membership requirements must be clearly stated and collection of the Tin Can Tourists membership fee must be part of the rally registration process.
- The Regional Representative will be the clearing house for area events and recommend events that they feel meet the guidelines for the Official designation. The Regional Representative should be kept informed about the events overall organization.
- Concourses will be limited to the Annual Gathering and Regional Rallies. TCT purchases the awards and provides some judging guidelines and wants to keep such awards “special” by limiting the number of such events. It is up to the Regional Representative as to whether they want to provide a concours for attendees. Each geographical area is unique and the Regional Representative is best suited to decide if such an activity is to be provided.