Here are some helpful links and filters for Rallies
Hot August Nights Vintage Trailer Revival
August 7, 2018 - August 12, 2018$250
August 7th – 12th, 2018
Washoe County’s Rancho San Rafael Regional Park
New to the event, Hot August Nights Vintage Trailer Revival will be the talk of the park, trailer park that is! Vintage trailers 1976 and older will be able to dry camp for the week long event.
With registration you will be able to participate in a Show-n-Shine competition and receive 2 credentials to access all Hot August Nights venues.
MUST BE 1976 OR OLDER; ONLY 150 SPOTS AVAILABLE, REGISTER TODAY TO SECURE YOUR SPACE!
Cost: $250 for Classic Trailer and Non-HAN registered classic tow vehicle
Cost: $300 for Classic Trailer and HAN Classic Car Combo
Official Tin Can Tourists Rallies
The qualifications for a listing as an official TCT Gathering the following guidelines are:
- The Gathering is hosted by a Regional Representative or an active TCT member
- The rally will adhere to the TCT Guiding principles of “clean camps, friendliness among campers, decent behavior and to secure plenty of clean, wholesome entertainment for those in the camp”
- TCT membership is a requirement for attendance. Membership requirements must be clearly stated and collection of the Tin Can Tourists membership fee must be part of the rally registration process.
- The Regional Representative will be the clearing house for area events and recommend events that they feel meet the guidelines for the Official designation. The Regional Representative should be kept informed about the events overall organization.
- Concourses will be limited to the Annual Gathering and Regional Rallies. TCT purchases the awards and provides some judging guidelines and wants to keep such awards “special” by limiting the number of such events. It is up to the Regional Representative as to whether they want to provide a concours for attendees. Each geographical area is unique and the Regional Representative is best suited to decide if such an activity is to be provided.