Here are some helpful links and filters for Rallies
- This event has passed.
Lake Guntersville Rally
April 21 - April 24
Please call Cindy Yates @ 219-308-6419 to make all reservations, and deposit in order to reserve a camp site. Registration Fee is $40 and cost per camp site $20 per night. Water and 30 amp electricity will be provided at all camp sites. No sewer hookups, but restrooms and shower facilities are close by. Dump stations also available.
Riverview Campground is the best family camping anywhere around! We are located on beautiful Lake Guntersville in Marshall County, Alabama. We are minutes from downtown Guntersville, just off of Hwy 69. We are located on 20 acres of plush woods directly on the water and provide scenic water views and direct water access. We offer many activities including boating, fishing, swimming, hiking, canoeing stand-up paddle boarding, family activities, band parties, covered-dish dinners and much, much more. So come and experience our friendly hospitality and relaxed atmosphere. For a more information about the area or Lake Guntersville, please visit any of the links on this website. Please feel free to give us a call at 1-256-582-3014 and we will be very happy to answer any questions you may have. Thank you and we hope to see you soon in our neck of the woods!No tags for this post.
Official Tin Can Tourists Rallies
The qualifications for a listing as an official TCT Gathering the following guidelines are:
- The Gathering is hosted by a Regional Representative or an active TCT member
- The rally will adhere to the TCT Guiding principles of “clean camps, friendliness among campers, decent behavior and to secure plenty of clean, wholesome entertainment for those in the camp”
- TCT membership is a requirement for attendance. Membership requirements must be clearly stated and collection of the Tin Can Tourists membership fee must be part of the rally registration process.
- The Regional Representative will be the clearing house for area events and recommend events that they feel meet the guidelines for the Official designation. The Regional Representative should be kept informed about the events overall organization.
- Concourses will be limited to the Annual Gathering and Regional Rallies. TCT purchases the awards and provides some judging guidelines and wants to keep such awards “special” by limiting the number of such events. It is up to the Regional Representative as to whether they want to provide a concours for attendees. Each geographical area is unique and the Regional Representative is best suited to decide if such an activity is to be provided.