Here are some helpful links and filters for Rallies
- This event has passed.
Malibu Vintage Trailer Rally
October 13 @ 1:00 pm - October 15 @ 4:00 pm
Ahoy mates! Grab your pirate hats and join us for the 2nd Annual Malibu Vintage Trailer Rally! Pirate themed rally open to all vintage trailers pre-1975 (no open house). Pirate themed activities, raffle, and more! Located on a beautiful hillside overlooking the Pacific, Malibu Beach RV Park offers full hookup ocean view sites starting at $65/night (site pricing available at maliburv.com). Stay in comfort with clean bathrooms and hot showers; conveniently located near area restaurants and shops. Email rally host Alex at MalibuVTR@gmail.com to be added to the contact list for rally updates and additional information; Alex 818-298-9842. Book your site direct 310-456-6052. Malibu Beach RV Park; 25801 Pacific Coast Highway, Malibu CA 90265.No tags for this post.
Official Tin Can Tourists Rallies
The qualifications for a listing as an official TCT Gathering the following guidelines are:
- The Gathering is hosted by a Regional Representative or an active TCT member
- The rally will adhere to the TCT Guiding principles of “clean camps, friendliness among campers, decent behavior and to secure plenty of clean, wholesome entertainment for those in the camp”
- TCT membership is a requirement for attendance. Membership requirements must be clearly stated and collection of the Tin Can Tourists membership fee must be part of the rally registration process.
- The Regional Representative will be the clearing house for area events and recommend events that they feel meet the guidelines for the Official designation. The Regional Representative should be kept informed about the events overall organization.
- Concourses will be limited to the Annual Gathering and Regional Rallies. TCT purchases the awards and provides some judging guidelines and wants to keep such awards “special” by limiting the number of such events. It is up to the Regional Representative as to whether they want to provide a concours for attendees. Each geographical area is unique and the Regional Representative is best suited to decide if such an activity is to be provided.