No tags for this post.No tags for this post.
Here are some helpful links and filters for Rallies
- This event has passed.
Mason Vintage Vacation “Rally ‘Round the Courthouse”
July 7 - July 9
TCT will be the focal point and various local charities and non-profits can get their message out to visitors and attendees.
Attendees would arrive on Friday the 7th and spend the night at the Fairgrounds. On the 8th we would caravan in to the downtown area, to park around the historic courthouse, then return to the Fairgrounds for that evening.
Mason has numerous antique shops and outstanding restaurants.
If interested send me an email. firstname.lastname@example.org
Hosts: Forrest and Jeri Bone
The following is a tentative schedule and important information:
If possible, we would like you to arrive and be set up at the fairgrounds by 4:00
We will car pool at 4 to the courthouse area to cover the parking procedure.
On Saturday, you might want to bring some small boards for leveling.
We will walk over to the Vault Deli for some snacks and refreshments.
The evening is yours to explore or hangout with others at the fairgrounds.
Saturday, we will caravan in for parking and set-up as we discussed on Friday.
We will have a happy hour at 4, followed by a pizza party at the fairgrounds.
Sunday, coffee and sweet treats in the morning – stay as long as you want to shop the antique stores.
Official Tin Can Tourists Rallies
The qualifications for a listing as an official TCT Gathering the following guidelines are:
- The Gathering is hosted by a Regional Representative or an active TCT member
- The rally will adhere to the TCT Guiding principles of “clean camps, friendliness among campers, decent behavior and to secure plenty of clean, wholesome entertainment for those in the camp”
- TCT membership is a requirement for attendance. Membership requirements must be clearly stated and collection of the Tin Can Tourists membership fee must be part of the rally registration process.
- The Regional Representative will be the clearing house for area events and recommend events that they feel meet the guidelines for the Official designation. The Regional Representative should be kept informed about the events overall organization.
- Concourses will be limited to the Annual Gathering and Regional Rallies. TCT purchases the awards and provides some judging guidelines and wants to keep such awards “special” by limiting the number of such events. It is up to the Regional Representative as to whether they want to provide a concours for attendees. Each geographical area is unique and the Regional Representative is best suited to decide if such an activity is to be provided.