Here are some helpful links and filters for Rallies
- This event has passed.
Michigan “Christmas in July” Rally 2017
July 20 - July 24
We are very much looking forward to sharing our beautiful state with those of you who’d like to join us. Wild Cherry Resort which is located in Leland Michigan on the Leelanau Peninsula; it is the heart of our beautiful wine country. Wild Cherry is the perfect base and a close drive to Mission Point Peninsula, Suttons Bay, Traverse City, Sleeping Bear Dunes and more.
We have reserved 13 sites, all with full hookup/30amp. These are back-in sites for the Shastas. If you are coming with a larger rig, the have pull-thru sites that may be available- just let JoAnn know what your needs are.
Cost is $59 per night (pull-thru’s may be more, if avail) with a one night deposit required to hold.
Don’t miss out…please call today to book your site (and then pm me with your site number).
Contact Joann at 231-271-5550 and tell them you are with the Shasta Rally in July.
Official Tin Can Tourists Rallies
The qualifications for a listing as an official TCT Gathering the following guidelines are:
- The Gathering is hosted by a Regional Representative or an active TCT member
- The rally will adhere to the TCT Guiding principles of “clean camps, friendliness among campers, decent behavior and to secure plenty of clean, wholesome entertainment for those in the camp”
- TCT membership is a requirement for attendance. Membership requirements must be clearly stated and collection of the Tin Can Tourists membership fee must be part of the rally registration process.
- The Regional Representative will be the clearing house for area events and recommend events that they feel meet the guidelines for the Official designation. The Regional Representative should be kept informed about the events overall organization.
- Concourses will be limited to the Annual Gathering and Regional Rallies. TCT purchases the awards and provides some judging guidelines and wants to keep such awards “special” by limiting the number of such events. It is up to the Regional Representative as to whether they want to provide a concours for attendees. Each geographical area is unique and the Regional Representative is best suited to decide if such an activity is to be provided.