Here are some helpful links and filters for Rallies
- This event has passed.
Monarch Market Summer Market Lebanon OH
August 12 - August 13
My name is Marcie Brow and I own Monarch Market a migrating boutique shopping event! We are putting together a Vintage Camper Rendezvous at two of our upcoming markets this year! Wanting to see what kind of interest we have!
Lebanon OH 8/12-8/13
Hamilton OH 09/29-10/1
DETAILS: Set-Up & Glamp-Up your adorable vintage camper & let our shoppers peruse your little tin cans on the Saturday ONLY at each event from 9-5pm! What a conversation starter! People love to hear the history of these beauties!
$80 Fee INCLUDES:
-20×20 Space that includes electric during Rendezvous Saturday at each event.
-2 days of camping (fri/sat night) with water/sewer/electric hookup at campground area, a little ways from where the Rendezvous will happen on Saturday.
-FREE entry into our preview event on Friday night to shop in Hamilton and then Lebanon you get in early Saturday morning to shop if you wish to .
– FREE Monarch T-shirt PLUS Prizes in 3 Categories TBA!
We look forward to hearing from you please ask questions this is our first Camper Event, thank you for helping us make it a successful one!
Official Tin Can Tourists Rallies
The qualifications for a listing as an official TCT Gathering the following guidelines are:
- The Gathering is hosted by a Regional Representative or an active TCT member
- The rally will adhere to the TCT Guiding principles of “clean camps, friendliness among campers, decent behavior and to secure plenty of clean, wholesome entertainment for those in the camp”
- TCT membership is a requirement for attendance. Membership requirements must be clearly stated and collection of the Tin Can Tourists membership fee must be part of the rally registration process.
- The Regional Representative will be the clearing house for area events and recommend events that they feel meet the guidelines for the Official designation. The Regional Representative should be kept informed about the events overall organization.
- Concourses will be limited to the Annual Gathering and Regional Rallies. TCT purchases the awards and provides some judging guidelines and wants to keep such awards “special” by limiting the number of such events. It is up to the Regional Representative as to whether they want to provide a concours for attendees. Each geographical area is unique and the Regional Representative is best suited to decide if such an activity is to be provided.