Here are some helpful links and filters for Rallies
- This event has passed.
Muckenthaler Motor Car Festival and Trailer Rally
May 20 - May 21$5.00 - $10.00
The Muckenthaler Motor Car Festival is a two day event featuring Hot Rods, Customs and Low Riders on Saturday May 20th and Concours D’ Elegance vehicles and Vintage Travel Trailers on Sunday, May 21st. These beautiful,rare automobiles and trailers will displayed on the 8 rolling acres of lush lawn and aged trees of the Muckenthaler Mansion. This wonderful Motor Car Festival is the premier fund raiser for the Muckenthaler Cultral Center. For more than 23 years now the festival has raised funds to enrich and improve the lives of children through arts and education programs through the Muck Foundation. It is the strong relationship between the community and the Center that makes the Motor Car Festival possible. The annual affair has brought in thousand for charity and is looking to the future to increase its success and continue its generous tradition.
Travel Trailers will be admitted Saturday afternoon and will be allowed to CAMP Saturday night May 20th.
For more information and vehicle registration please visit our website at muckcarshow.org. Or contact Tom McDonnell at 714-323-8611No tags for this post.
Official Tin Can Tourists Rallies
The qualifications for a listing as an official TCT Gathering the following guidelines are:
- The Gathering is hosted by a Regional Representative or an active TCT member
- The rally will adhere to the TCT Guiding principles of “clean camps, friendliness among campers, decent behavior and to secure plenty of clean, wholesome entertainment for those in the camp”
- TCT membership is a requirement for attendance. Membership requirements must be clearly stated and collection of the Tin Can Tourists membership fee must be part of the rally registration process.
- The Regional Representative will be the clearing house for area events and recommend events that they feel meet the guidelines for the Official designation. The Regional Representative should be kept informed about the events overall organization.
- Concourses will be limited to the Annual Gathering and Regional Rallies. TCT purchases the awards and provides some judging guidelines and wants to keep such awards “special” by limiting the number of such events. It is up to the Regional Representative as to whether they want to provide a concours for attendees. Each geographical area is unique and the Regional Representative is best suited to decide if such an activity is to be provided.