No tags for this post.
Here are some helpful links and filters for Rallies
Little Orange Creek Gathering
January 19, 2018 - January 21, 2018
January 19th, 20th, & 21st, 2018
Little Orange Creek Nature Park
24115 SE Hawthorne Rd
Attendees will have access to the Park’s Main Building that seats up to 80 people for meals or more for social gatherings. The facility has restrooms for the campers to utilize.
A small fee may be collected for catered meal.
Details will be added as plans are fully developed.
Questions??? Email Forrest @ email@example.comNo tags for this post.
Official Tin Can Tourists Rallies
The qualifications for a listing as an official TCT Gathering the following guidelines are:
- The Gathering is hosted by a Regional Representative or an active TCT member
- The rally will adhere to the TCT Guiding principles of “clean camps, friendliness among campers, decent behavior and to secure plenty of clean, wholesome entertainment for those in the camp”
- TCT membership is a requirement for attendance. Membership requirements must be clearly stated and collection of the Tin Can Tourists membership fee must be part of the rally registration process.
- The Regional Representative will be the clearing house for area events and recommend events that they feel meet the guidelines for the Official designation. The Regional Representative should be kept informed about the events overall organization.
- Concourses will be limited to the Annual Gathering and Regional Rallies. TCT purchases the awards and provides some judging guidelines and wants to keep such awards “special” by limiting the number of such events. It is up to the Regional Representative as to whether they want to provide a concours for attendees. Each geographical area is unique and the Regional Representative is best suited to decide if such an activity is to be provided.