Here are some helpful links and filters for Rallies
- This event has passed.
Northern Utah Rally
September 14 - September 17$10
Northern Utah Rally at Cherry Hill Water Park, Kaysville, Ut.
Sept 14th-17th, 2017
The new rally site will be at Cherry Hill water park in Kaysville Utah. 180 sites for us to in a well maintained water park. Thursday is an early day to set up. Friday we will have a pot luck around 6:00 pm. Sat.will be Pulled Pork dinner at 6;00 pm. $10.00 per adult. $5.00 for age 10 and under. Bring your plates etc.. Please text me at 435-730-3840 for a meal head count to help me with the dinner.
No tags for this post.
Official Tin Can Tourists Rallies
The qualifications for a listing as an official TCT Gathering the following guidelines are:
- The Gathering is hosted by a Regional Representative or an active TCT member
- The rally will adhere to the TCT Guiding principles of “clean camps, friendliness among campers, decent behavior and to secure plenty of clean, wholesome entertainment for those in the camp”
- TCT membership is a requirement for attendance. Membership requirements must be clearly stated and collection of the Tin Can Tourists membership fee must be part of the rally registration process.
- The Regional Representative will be the clearing house for area events and recommend events that they feel meet the guidelines for the Official designation. The Regional Representative should be kept informed about the events overall organization.
- Concourses will be limited to the Annual Gathering and Regional Rallies. TCT purchases the awards and provides some judging guidelines and wants to keep such awards “special” by limiting the number of such events. It is up to the Regional Representative as to whether they want to provide a concours for attendees. Each geographical area is unique and the Regional Representative is best suited to decide if such an activity is to be provided.