Here are some helpful links and filters for Rallies
- This event has passed.
Rally at the Hot Springs
May 18 @ 1:00 pm - May 21 @ 12:00 pm
RALLY AT THE HOT SPRINGS
May 18-21, 2017
At Bozeman Hot Springs Campground and RV Park
81123 Gallatin Rd, Bozeman, MT 59718
406-587-3030 for reservations all site have full hookups free WIFI (mention Vintage Trailer Rally)
Pet friendly with dog park too, Clean restrooms, Hot showers and laundry area along with a mini store for the forgotten or needed items.
Check in is at 2pm and Check out is 11ish.
Only $58.80 a night
Price includes FREE Hot Spring pass for every day you book (walking distance from camping, indoor and outdoor pools)
$20.00 Rally fee per site
Welcome on the 18th at the Host site F6 with Hot Coffee, Tea and Coco with Munchies. Free music at the hot springs.
Friday night welcome gathering at the Host site F6 with a Nacho Bar bring your favorite toppings
Shmooshkas and laughter!
Miner Camp – pan for your own gems on
Open house Saturday from 10-3pm
Pot Luck on Saturday Night (bring your favorite dish from the ERA of your Trailer) We will provide meat
Flo’s Mingo Bingo – let your Mingo loose
Sunday Fare Well – vintage pajama walk then pastries, Hot Coffee, Tea and Coco – book for the following year!
Contact Kelly Boldy at 707-738-8607 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Tin Can Tourists Rallies
The qualifications for a listing as an official TCT Gathering the following guidelines are:
- The Gathering is hosted by a Regional Representative or an active TCT member
- The rally will adhere to the TCT Guiding principles of “clean camps, friendliness among campers, decent behavior and to secure plenty of clean, wholesome entertainment for those in the camp”
- TCT membership is a requirement for attendance. Membership requirements must be clearly stated and collection of the Tin Can Tourists membership fee must be part of the rally registration process.
- The Regional Representative will be the clearing house for area events and recommend events that they feel meet the guidelines for the Official designation. The Regional Representative should be kept informed about the events overall organization.
- Concourses will be limited to the Annual Gathering and Regional Rallies. TCT purchases the awards and provides some judging guidelines and wants to keep such awards “special” by limiting the number of such events. It is up to the Regional Representative as to whether they want to provide a concours for attendees. Each geographical area is unique and the Regional Representative is best suited to decide if such an activity is to be provided.