Here are some helpful links and filters for Rallies
- This event has passed.
Rally by the Sea
October 19 - October 23
As most of you know, Hurricane Matthew spoiled plans for our rally in October 2016. But that’s not stopping us from scheduling another event at the same place and same time of year! (What are the odds of another once-in-a-century storm hitting that area again???) We hope to get all of the original attendees and MORE! Mark your calendars! We’ve added Thursday to the agenda to fit in more socializing and sightseeing. If you can only do a night or two, that’s fine, as well! Just let me know……Still planning to do the cruise on The Black Raven pirate ship…..There is a clubhouse we can use for group activities!……Check out http://www.northbeachcamp.com for information on the campground. Reservations MUST be made through Brynne Yahr. Please do NOT contact the resort directly………Rates are $68/night for full hook-up (water, sewer, 50 amp), $63/night for full hook-up w/30 amp—- MINUS 10% RALLY DISCOUNT….No payment due until arrival….Contact Brynne with questions and to make reservations.No tags for this post.
Official Tin Can Tourists Rallies
The qualifications for a listing as an official TCT Gathering the following guidelines are:
- The Gathering is hosted by a Regional Representative or an active TCT member
- The rally will adhere to the TCT Guiding principles of “clean camps, friendliness among campers, decent behavior and to secure plenty of clean, wholesome entertainment for those in the camp”
- TCT membership is a requirement for attendance. Membership requirements must be clearly stated and collection of the Tin Can Tourists membership fee must be part of the rally registration process.
- The Regional Representative will be the clearing house for area events and recommend events that they feel meet the guidelines for the Official designation. The Regional Representative should be kept informed about the events overall organization.
- Concourses will be limited to the Annual Gathering and Regional Rallies. TCT purchases the awards and provides some judging guidelines and wants to keep such awards “special” by limiting the number of such events. It is up to the Regional Representative as to whether they want to provide a concours for attendees. Each geographical area is unique and the Regional Representative is best suited to decide if such an activity is to be provided.