Here are some helpful links and filters for Rallies
- This event has passed.
Step Back in Time Virginia City Vintage Trailer Rally
June 16-18, 2017
Virginia City, NV
Step Back in Time Vintage Trailer Rally- in historical Virginia City, Nevada for our 3rd rally. Come and enjoy not only the trailer event, but the history, mine tours, 25 minute trolly tour around town, cemeteries, shopping, and the night life. Friday night is a welcome gathering in the RV park, bring your favorite drinks. Saturday evening is a pot luck/camp cookout, large grill provided, bring what you want to cook, also root beer floats provided, regular/adult. It’s a great time for all, but space is limited so make your reservation now. For information about the park, view website: vcrvparknv.com. Contact Wes at 775-813-7960 to make a reservation/questions.
Official Tin Can Tourists Rallies
The qualifications for a listing as an official TCT Gathering the following guidelines are:
- The Gathering is hosted by a Regional Representative or an active TCT member
- The rally will adhere to the TCT Guiding principles of “clean camps, friendliness among campers, decent behavior and to secure plenty of clean, wholesome entertainment for those in the camp”
- TCT membership is a requirement for attendance. Membership requirements must be clearly stated and collection of the Tin Can Tourists membership fee must be part of the rally registration process.
- The Regional Representative will be the clearing house for area events and recommend events that they feel meet the guidelines for the Official designation. The Regional Representative should be kept informed about the events overall organization.
- Concourses will be limited to the Annual Gathering and Regional Rallies. TCT purchases the awards and provides some judging guidelines and wants to keep such awards “special” by limiting the number of such events. It is up to the Regional Representative as to whether they want to provide a concours for attendees. Each geographical area is unique and the Regional Representative is best suited to decide if such an activity is to be provided.