Here are some helpful links and filters for Rallies
- This event has passed.
Stroud Vintage Campout
June 22 @ 12:00 pm - June 25 @ 12:00 pm
Jan Reeder is hosting Stroud Vintage campout at Stroud lake Stroud Ok.. Thursday meet and greet and 6:00 PM campfire bring your own hotdogs smores etc. Friday 8-9 AM Dutch Oven breakfast. 1:00 PM Winery tour Stroud. 5:00 PM eat at historic Rout 66 Rock cafe (optional) Sat 10:00- 2:00 open house 5:00 PM group picture. (Ho Bo dinner $5.00 charge per person Jan provides). Dutch oven deserts 8:00 campfire and music.Sun. brunch and pack up . Cost (pay ranger) $15 with senior or disability discount. $18 everyone else per night Plus one time $3 per camper to cover pavilion rent Jan will collect that ( $50 for 2 days 17 X $3 =$51). Jan Reeder rented all 17 spots for 3 days and needs to fill them. Click going in event so she can get a accurate count. Please nothing with peanuts or peanut butter. My wife is severely allergic.No tags for this post.
Official Tin Can Tourists Rallies
The qualifications for a listing as an official TCT Gathering the following guidelines are:
- The Gathering is hosted by a Regional Representative or an active TCT member
- The rally will adhere to the TCT Guiding principles of “clean camps, friendliness among campers, decent behavior and to secure plenty of clean, wholesome entertainment for those in the camp”
- TCT membership is a requirement for attendance. Membership requirements must be clearly stated and collection of the Tin Can Tourists membership fee must be part of the rally registration process.
- The Regional Representative will be the clearing house for area events and recommend events that they feel meet the guidelines for the Official designation. The Regional Representative should be kept informed about the events overall organization.
- Concourses will be limited to the Annual Gathering and Regional Rallies. TCT purchases the awards and provides some judging guidelines and wants to keep such awards “special” by limiting the number of such events. It is up to the Regional Representative as to whether they want to provide a concours for attendees. Each geographical area is unique and the Regional Representative is best suited to decide if such an activity is to be provided.