Here are some helpful links and filters for Rallies
Summit Racing Equipment Atlanta Motorama Vintage Trailer Show
April 27 @ 8:00 am - April 30 @ 5:00 pm$35
Don’t miss the vintage trailer event of the year! Come spend a weekend in the infield of the legendary Atlanta Motor Speedway. Features include national award winning show vehicles, car crushing by BIGFOOT ® monster trucks, autocross competitions, a colossal vendor midway, collector car auction, Speedway Cruises, live music, the kids’ zone and so much more. $35 registration fee includes dry camping (bathrooms and hot showers close at hand), 2 weekend participant passes, one show vehicle pass, autocross entry, speedway cruise entry, eligibility for all awards* and entrance into the Super Prize Giveaway (participant must be present to win). For vintage trailers, campers, and motorhomes built before 1990. Generators allowed.
You can register online here:
For more information please contact:
Official Tin Can Tourists Rallies
The qualifications for a listing as an official TCT Gathering the following guidelines are:
- The Gathering is hosted by a Regional Representative or an active TCT member
- The rally will adhere to the TCT Guiding principles of “clean camps, friendliness among campers, decent behavior and to secure plenty of clean, wholesome entertainment for those in the camp”
- TCT membership is a requirement for attendance. Membership requirements must be clearly stated and collection of the Tin Can Tourists membership fee must be part of the rally registration process.
- The Regional Representative will be the clearing house for area events and recommend events that they feel meet the guidelines for the Official designation. The Regional Representative should be kept informed about the events overall organization.
- Concourses will be limited to the Annual Gathering and Regional Rallies. TCT purchases the awards and provides some judging guidelines and wants to keep such awards “special” by limiting the number of such events. It is up to the Regional Representative as to whether they want to provide a concours for attendees. Each geographical area is unique and the Regional Representative is best suited to decide if such an activity is to be provided.