Here are some helpful links and filters for Rallies
The 11th Annual Pac NW Trailer Rally
May 31, 2018 @ 4:00 pm - June 3, 2018 @ 11:00 am
Pac NW Glampers!
Our 11th Annual Rally is set for 2018!!!
Now read this carefully…. 🙂
May 31, June 3, 2018 ( Thursday through Sunday)
We are going to Maryhill State Park, in Washington, down the magnificent gorge!
One of my favorite places in the world! Right on the Columbia River, down from Goldendale, and across the river from Biggs, OR… Check it out…worth the drive, let me tell you!
You can reserve your sites starting on September 2nd!!
And we only have 50 sites, so don’t wait… let’s take over the sites, 1st come 1st served…besides your camping overnight stay fees, there is a $7.00 rally fee per person (not trailer)! You can pay that in cash upon arrival.
Side note: the beauty is that Beaches RV park is right next door, which we can take over if we fill up Maryhill ( I’ve camped there several times and love that place too!)
We’ve got a shelter and a beach… lots to do around there! Any boaters… there is a ramp… Maryhill Museum, Maryhill Winery, wind surfing, Hood River is down the road, hanging out is a good thing!
More stuff to do: http://parks.state.wa.us/543/Maryhill
Who should we pick this year as our donation station? Would love to choose another local service to help out… ( Didn’t that feel so freakin great last year to help out the animal shelter – wow over $700 bucks… you all are awesome!) and who would love to help me with this? 🙂
So again, starting September 2nd, reserve one of the 50 sites, then let me know you are IN, and which site you have, what you are glamping in, and your arrival/departure dates with your contact info and all the names of the campers please! I want to stay organized!
Maryhill State Park
50 HWY 97
Goldendale, WA 98620
Ph: (509) 773-5007
Campsite & Group Accommodations
Ph: (888) 226-7688
Of course, we will have a potluck, a wine tasting, a talent show (because sharing what you do is oh so ah-mazing!), music every night, sing alongs, maybe even some ukelele lessons, super casual and fabulous, and you never know what else might pop up by then! MIght have some swag, maybe some of you have goods to sell too, a bit of poker, country line dancing, what else would you like to have organized? Anyone want to give a workshop? Yoga? Writing/journaling workshop? Ohhh, so much goodness…
As always, peace and safe journeys to all of you, and can’t wait to see who will be joining us for this coming 11th Annual Pac NW Glampers Rally, 2018!
Paulette, Jeff, and Gracie dog…
Official Tin Can Tourists Rallies
The qualifications for a listing as an official TCT Gathering the following guidelines are:
- The Gathering is hosted by a Regional Representative or an active TCT member
- The rally will adhere to the TCT Guiding principles of “clean camps, friendliness among campers, decent behavior and to secure plenty of clean, wholesome entertainment for those in the camp”
- TCT membership is a requirement for attendance. Membership requirements must be clearly stated and collection of the Tin Can Tourists membership fee must be part of the rally registration process.
- The Regional Representative will be the clearing house for area events and recommend events that they feel meet the guidelines for the Official designation. The Regional Representative should be kept informed about the events overall organization.
- Concourses will be limited to the Annual Gathering and Regional Rallies. TCT purchases the awards and provides some judging guidelines and wants to keep such awards “special” by limiting the number of such events. It is up to the Regional Representative as to whether they want to provide a concours for attendees. Each geographical area is unique and the Regional Representative is best suited to decide if such an activity is to be provided.