Here are some helpful links and filters for Rallies
- This event has passed.
Thrifter Sisters Flea Market & Vintage Camper Event
July 14 - July 16$30
The Thrifter Sisters Flea Market and Vintage Camping Show is looking for Vintage Campers to come and join us camping at our next event, July 15th, at the Marquette County Fairgrounds.
We are a Boutique Style Flea Market, specializing in Vintage fun, combined with Vintage Campers/Glamping!
Our Vintage Campers can come setup camp, starting Friday, July 14th, with our Flea Market to be held on Saturday, July 15th. Tour the Vintage Campers and vote for your favorites! (Trophies and prizes to be handed out to the top three campers on Saturday, July 15th.)
Shop the flea market, on Saturday, July 15th from 10 am – 6:00 pm! We specialize in Vintage, Retro, Antiques, Shabby Chic, Industrial, Farm style, Mid Century Modern, Handmade, Repurposed, Vintage Clothes, and more, as well as farm market style items. Food trucks on site as well.
Come dressed in Vintage attire for a chance to win Thrifter Sister Bucks! Driving a Vintage Classic Car? Get in for free! We will also give classic cars and trucks front row parking! *two people free per car
For Vendor inquiries, email: email@example.com
Camper sign up, and info on our website at www.thriftersistersfleamarket.com or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pre registration is encouraged, but not necessary. You can just come on out, and we can register you when you come as well!
Complete hours and admission as follows:
Saturday, July 15th from 10:00 am-6:00 pm
Admission is $5, with Children 13 and under as well as our Military Veterans free!
Camping is available for $30 for the weekend, for our vintage Campers! Tours will be held on Saturday for our shoppers, with trophies and prizes to be given out at 5:30 on Saturday, July 15th. Come for one, or two nights, starting Friday, July 14th, and stay for the weekend, or if you prefer, one night. *Water and electric hookups available.
Official Tin Can Tourists Rallies
The qualifications for a listing as an official TCT Gathering the following guidelines are:
- The Gathering is hosted by a Regional Representative or an active TCT member
- The rally will adhere to the TCT Guiding principles of “clean camps, friendliness among campers, decent behavior and to secure plenty of clean, wholesome entertainment for those in the camp”
- TCT membership is a requirement for attendance. Membership requirements must be clearly stated and collection of the Tin Can Tourists membership fee must be part of the rally registration process.
- The Regional Representative will be the clearing house for area events and recommend events that they feel meet the guidelines for the Official designation. The Regional Representative should be kept informed about the events overall organization.
- Concourses will be limited to the Annual Gathering and Regional Rallies. TCT purchases the awards and provides some judging guidelines and wants to keep such awards “special” by limiting the number of such events. It is up to the Regional Representative as to whether they want to provide a concours for attendees. Each geographical area is unique and the Regional Representative is best suited to decide if such an activity is to be provided.