Here are some helpful links and filters for Rallies
- This event has passed.
Tri-State Camper Rally 2017
July 20 @ 5:00 pm - July 23 @ 10:00 am
I would like to invite everyone to the Tri-state Camper rally,July 20th -23rd 2017.. This year’s theme is sports.. We will be having wii bowling tournament,pictionary,potluck,games,lawn chair movie,trailer open house, and soooo much more… So please come join us in all the sports themed fun at the Scenic Park campground in South Sioux City Nebraska… To make reservations please call 402-494-7531.. If you have any questions feel free to message me or email me (the host,Mandie) at Humvee2500@aol.com, or go to the Tri-state Camper rally Facebook page,and check out past rallys… can’t wait to see you there!!!No tags for this post.
Official Tin Can Tourists Rallies
The qualifications for a listing as an official TCT Gathering the following guidelines are:
- The Gathering is hosted by a Regional Representative or an active TCT member
- The rally will adhere to the TCT Guiding principles of “clean camps, friendliness among campers, decent behavior and to secure plenty of clean, wholesome entertainment for those in the camp”
- TCT membership is a requirement for attendance. Membership requirements must be clearly stated and collection of the Tin Can Tourists membership fee must be part of the rally registration process.
- The Regional Representative will be the clearing house for area events and recommend events that they feel meet the guidelines for the Official designation. The Regional Representative should be kept informed about the events overall organization.
- Concourses will be limited to the Annual Gathering and Regional Rallies. TCT purchases the awards and provides some judging guidelines and wants to keep such awards “special” by limiting the number of such events. It is up to the Regional Representative as to whether they want to provide a concours for attendees. Each geographical area is unique and the Regional Representative is best suited to decide if such an activity is to be provided.