Here are some helpful links and filters for Rallies
Urban Air® Appalachian Adventure
April 26 - April 29
This Urban Air® Affair will be like no other because…..
Logan will block off the city center to all motor vehicle traffic. Our Airstreams will line the historic downtown with our doors facing the street, forming a quiet and safe pedestrian mall.
The weekend will feature lots of live music with nightly concerts, a book signing, a viewing of the movie “Trail Magic-The Grandma Gatewood Story,” shopping, dining, an Adult Beverage Garden, and much more!
You’ll enjoy free shuttle service to the annual Springtime “Buckeye TrailFest.”
Taste the local flavors at wineries, micro-breweries, and distilleries.
Logan, Ohio is the gateway to the Hocking Hills Region where the Appalachian Mountains begin. Nearby attractions feature waterfalls, caves, dark sky park, rivers and lakes for kayaking and fishing, horseback riding, zip-line canopy tours, hiking, rock climbing, wineries and moonshine distilleries.
This will be a big event but SPACE IS LIMITED so you’ll want to register soon at: WakeUpDowntown.com. Once there, you’ll need to purchase a registration and then let us know your information on the “Talk To Us” page.
Official Tin Can Tourists Rallies
The qualifications for a listing as an official TCT Gathering the following guidelines are:
- The Gathering is hosted by a Regional Representative or an active TCT member
- The rally will adhere to the TCT Guiding principles of “clean camps, friendliness among campers, decent behavior and to secure plenty of clean, wholesome entertainment for those in the camp”
- TCT membership is a requirement for attendance. Membership requirements must be clearly stated and collection of the Tin Can Tourists membership fee must be part of the rally registration process.
- The Regional Representative will be the clearing house for area events and recommend events that they feel meet the guidelines for the Official designation. The Regional Representative should be kept informed about the events overall organization.
- Concourses will be limited to the Annual Gathering and Regional Rallies. TCT purchases the awards and provides some judging guidelines and wants to keep such awards “special” by limiting the number of such events. It is up to the Regional Representative as to whether they want to provide a concours for attendees. Each geographical area is unique and the Regional Representative is best suited to decide if such an activity is to be provided.