Here are some helpful links and filters for Rallies
- This event has passed.
Vintage Trailer Show
August 12 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Napa County Landmarks Presents 3rd Annual Vintage Trailer Hitch Up
Napa County Landmarks, the nonprofit organization dedicated to the preservation of historic architectural treasures throughout Napa County, presents the 3rd Annual Vintage Travel Trailer Hitch Up from 11 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., Saturday, Aug. 12 at Bothe State Park, located at 3801 St. Helena Hwy. in Calistoga, CA.
The Vintage Travel Trailer Hitch Up features self-guided tours of dozens of classic travel trailers and “canned hams” from yesteryear covering the 1930s to the 1960s, and trailer owners will be present as docents to answer questions and display their rigs and interiors. Among the many makes and models that will be on display are a 1947 Vagabond, a1947 Aeroflyte, and a rare 1937 Covered Wagon.
(If you would like to display your vintage trailer at the event email firstname.lastname@example.org your contact info, year, make, model and a photo of your trailer. Contact Dan 707-321-0487.)
Guests will enjoy period music from the 1950s and ’60s, and a variety of food, Napa Valley wines, and non-alcoholic refreshments will be available for purchase. In addition, classic American and craft beers will also be available for purchase, made possible through a generous donation by Lagunitas Brewing Company.
Tickets are $20 per person general admission, $17 per person NCL members or with new membership, $15 for kids 12 and younger. An additional $8/per car park entry fee is required, which allows attendees to stay and enjoy the park all day, including the public swimming pool and hiking trails.
The 3rd Annual Vintage Travel Trailer Hitch Up is in cooperation with Bothe State Park and the volunteers who manage it. Sponsored in part by Vintage Camper Trailers Magazine.
Advance ticket purchases are advised, limited tickets will also be available the day of the event, per availability.
To purchase tickets, please visit NapaCountyLandmarks.org or call 707-255-1836.No tags for this post.
Official Tin Can Tourists Rallies
The qualifications for a listing as an official TCT Gathering the following guidelines are:
- The Gathering is hosted by a Regional Representative or an active TCT member
- The rally will adhere to the TCT Guiding principles of “clean camps, friendliness among campers, decent behavior and to secure plenty of clean, wholesome entertainment for those in the camp”
- TCT membership is a requirement for attendance. Membership requirements must be clearly stated and collection of the Tin Can Tourists membership fee must be part of the rally registration process.
- The Regional Representative will be the clearing house for area events and recommend events that they feel meet the guidelines for the Official designation. The Regional Representative should be kept informed about the events overall organization.
- Concourses will be limited to the Annual Gathering and Regional Rallies. TCT purchases the awards and provides some judging guidelines and wants to keep such awards “special” by limiting the number of such events. It is up to the Regional Representative as to whether they want to provide a concours for attendees. Each geographical area is unique and the Regional Representative is best suited to decide if such an activity is to be provided.