Here are some helpful links and filters for Rallies
- This event has passed.
Woodson Bridge Rally Open House
April 22 @ 10:00 am
The Woodson Bridge rally in Corning California is coming up April 21 through the 23rd. For the past several years we have stopped at the West Haven senior living community in Orland on Friday morning on our way in to the rally. We will be doing that again this year and the Westhaven facility always has snacks and treats for us. We plan on being there from 11 AM until 12 PM so we can bring the rally to the residents and they can admire the trailers. They really seem to enjoy seeing the trailers that they remember camping in decades ago. If you are going to the Woodson Bridge rally with your vintage trailer I hope you’ll join us at West Haven at 11:00 AM. The address is 1440 Fairview St., Orland, CA. See you there.No tags for this post.
Official Tin Can Tourists Rallies
The qualifications for a listing as an official TCT Gathering the following guidelines are:
- The Gathering is hosted by a Regional Representative or an active TCT member
- The rally will adhere to the TCT Guiding principles of “clean camps, friendliness among campers, decent behavior and to secure plenty of clean, wholesome entertainment for those in the camp”
- TCT membership is a requirement for attendance. Membership requirements must be clearly stated and collection of the Tin Can Tourists membership fee must be part of the rally registration process.
- The Regional Representative will be the clearing house for area events and recommend events that they feel meet the guidelines for the Official designation. The Regional Representative should be kept informed about the events overall organization.
- Concourses will be limited to the Annual Gathering and Regional Rallies. TCT purchases the awards and provides some judging guidelines and wants to keep such awards “special” by limiting the number of such events. It is up to the Regional Representative as to whether they want to provide a concours for attendees. Each geographical area is unique and the Regional Representative is best suited to decide if such an activity is to be provided.