Here are some helpful links and filters for Rallies
- This event has passed.
Wyandotte Camp in Fall Fest!
October 19 - October 22
NEW NEW NEW…
Fall Fest in Wyandotte
Don’t put those campers away just yet! We will be joining the City of Wyandotte, MI in a celebration of Fall! Friday, October 20, 2017!
City of Wyandotte hosts a themed event every 3rd Friday. The stores stay open late, events and other activities bring people to the downtown for a fun evening.
We have been invited to “camping” part of the Fall Fest!
The event is Friday Evening from 4:30pm to 9:00pm. We will host our open house during that time.
To register: https://goo.gl/forms/ksCApYY6PpnabGlH3
Our Schedule for the Weekend:
Arrive Thursday (October 19) after 6pm –or Friday (October 20) no later than 1pm park and set up.
Friday – Free Range – Explore the Town and Area – until 4:30
Friday – Open House – 4:30pm – 9:00pm
Friday – 9:15 Group Dinner
Saturday – Tours – Wyandotte Museum, Power and Water Plant, Art Gallery
– Shopping Downtown Wyandotte
– The Henry Ford
Depart – Saturday, Sunday by Noon.
Park Bumper to Tongue Curbside – Door facing sidewalk.
Electricity will be available
Showers will be available
Water will be available
Port-a-Potties for your middle of the night needs.
Theme: Fall Fest – So your vintage flannel, sweatshirts, haybales, pumpkins..
See you in Wyandotte!
Official Tin Can Tourists Rallies
The qualifications for a listing as an official TCT Gathering the following guidelines are:
- The Gathering is hosted by a Regional Representative or an active TCT member
- The rally will adhere to the TCT Guiding principles of “clean camps, friendliness among campers, decent behavior and to secure plenty of clean, wholesome entertainment for those in the camp”
- TCT membership is a requirement for attendance. Membership requirements must be clearly stated and collection of the Tin Can Tourists membership fee must be part of the rally registration process.
- The Regional Representative will be the clearing house for area events and recommend events that they feel meet the guidelines for the Official designation. The Regional Representative should be kept informed about the events overall organization.
- Concourses will be limited to the Annual Gathering and Regional Rallies. TCT purchases the awards and provides some judging guidelines and wants to keep such awards “special” by limiting the number of such events. It is up to the Regional Representative as to whether they want to provide a concours for attendees. Each geographical area is unique and the Regional Representative is best suited to decide if such an activity is to be provided.