Here are some helpful links and filters for Rallies
Upcoming Events › Mid-States Region
Events List Navigation
Bull Shoals Gathering Bull Shoals Arkansas May 3-6, 2018 Host: Ed Proctor Registration Procedure and Forms will be available after the first of the year. You will need to make your site reservation by April 10, 2018. Contact Dam Site Park at 870.405.9619 to reserve your site. Be sure and mention Tin Can Tourists or Ed Proctor when you make the reservation. If you would, please let Ed know that you made a successful reservation. Additional information will be sent out prior…Find out more »
Come join us on the banks of the Mississippi River at Illiniwek Campground in Hampton, IL. Thursday July 12- Sunday July 15, 2018. Nightly group meals, campfires, Saturday Open House, and a lot of great friends. Sign up starts Feb. 4, 2018. Please save the dates!Find out more »
Port Crescent State Park July 26-29 2018 More information to follow - If you are interested in attending please complete the registration form. This is a very popular event. You may sign up at this time. We will be contacting everyone that is interested in January. There most likely will be a wait list. Please let us know if you would like to attend: https://goo.gl/forms/d7KgoNkiOVymSDZm2Find out more »
Antique Boat and Car show in Angola, Inndiana is looking for Vintage trailers to participate in their show. This event is put on by the Antique and Classic Boat Society through the Indiana chapter. Last year, they had 65 boats and 100 cars. The event includes artists, live music, food and would really like to show off vintage trailers. They had 2000 spectators last year and expect and larger show next year. It is a one day event but with…Find out more »
Annual event at the Branson, MO KOA. In 2018, they are holding the entire campground for Vintage Campers up until 60 days before the event.Find out more »
Official Tin Can Tourists Rallies
The qualifications for a listing as an official TCT Gathering the following guidelines are:
- The Gathering is hosted by a Regional Representative or an active TCT member
- The rally will adhere to the TCT Guiding principles of “clean camps, friendliness among campers, decent behavior and to secure plenty of clean, wholesome entertainment for those in the camp”
- TCT membership is a requirement for attendance. Membership requirements must be clearly stated and collection of the Tin Can Tourists membership fee must be part of the rally registration process.
- The Regional Representative will be the clearing house for area events and recommend events that they feel meet the guidelines for the Official designation. The Regional Representative should be kept informed about the events overall organization.
- Concourses will be limited to the Annual Gathering and Regional Rallies. TCT purchases the awards and provides some judging guidelines and wants to keep such awards “special” by limiting the number of such events. It is up to the Regional Representative as to whether they want to provide a concours for attendees. Each geographical area is unique and the Regional Representative is best suited to decide if such an activity is to be provided.