Here are some helpful links and filters for Rallies
Upcoming Events › Northeast Region
Events List Navigation
No restrictions on make, model, year or condition - all are surely welcome. A public open house will be held on Saturday (time TBD) Reserve your spot today: 610-756-6366Find out more »
First vintage camping overnight at Barnegat Lighthouse State Park on Long Beach Island, NJ. Exclusive camping experience open to pre-1992 VW campers, all years Teardrop trailers and pre-1980 vintage trailers. Only 40 "sites" available, $25 per campsite. Pot luck dinner, campfire on the beach and Barnegat Lighthouse open for night climb 7-9 pm. Open house for the public on Saturday from 1-5pm. Restrooms available, no showers, electric or dump station. The Barnegat Light Museum (that exhibits our original lens) will…Find out more »
Fantastic Food Provided by the Galway Volunteer Fire Department! Bounce House for the kids! Entertainment! Car Show Saturday from 11:00AM to 3:00PM! If you plan on joining us for camping call McConchie's Heritage Acres Campground (518) 882-6605 for reservations. For more information contact: Bill of the Galway Lions Club (518) 421-1722 or Doug of the Galway Volunteer Fire Department (518) 378-3974Find out more »
Official Tin Can Tourists Rallies
The qualifications for a listing as an official TCT Gathering the following guidelines are:
- The Gathering is hosted by a Regional Representative or an active TCT member
- The rally will adhere to the TCT Guiding principles of “clean camps, friendliness among campers, decent behavior and to secure plenty of clean, wholesome entertainment for those in the camp”
- TCT membership is a requirement for attendance. Membership requirements must be clearly stated and collection of the Tin Can Tourists membership fee must be part of the rally registration process.
- The Regional Representative will be the clearing house for area events and recommend events that they feel meet the guidelines for the Official designation. The Regional Representative should be kept informed about the events overall organization.
- Concourses will be limited to the Annual Gathering and Regional Rallies. TCT purchases the awards and provides some judging guidelines and wants to keep such awards “special” by limiting the number of such events. It is up to the Regional Representative as to whether they want to provide a concours for attendees. Each geographical area is unique and the Regional Representative is best suited to decide if such an activity is to be provided.