Here are some helpful links and filters for Rallies
Upcoming Events › Northeast Region
Events List Navigation
We are so excited to announce that we will be hosting along with Dublin Market & Bazaar on the same weekend during our Market & Bazaar festival a vintage and antique camper rally on the same property for all to enjoy!! The first ever Dublin Market & Bazaar Vintage Camper Rally! 25+ antique and vintage campers will come from all over and be on display for two full days during the festival to check out, view and be envious of!…Find out more »
6th year! Although there are many vintage units at this event it is a non-denominational campout, tents, pop-ups and RVs, all are welcome. Open to all! Sites 34-39 and 43-55. Sites are water & electric at $44 (37.50 with the 15% discount). Sites 54 & 55 are 50amp and $5 more.Sites are held for the group until the end of January 2018. If those sites fill up or a different type of site is required members are welcome to reserve…Find out more »
Celebrating the fun of "glamping" and camping, fishing and kayaking. Looking for vendors of camping, glamping and fishing gear, vintage campers, seafood, maritime elated items and kayaks. Email email@example.com. $10 per 10x10 space. Space is limited.Find out more »
Official Tin Can Tourists Rallies
The qualifications for a listing as an official TCT Gathering the following guidelines are:
- The Gathering is hosted by a Regional Representative or an active TCT member
- The rally will adhere to the TCT Guiding principles of “clean camps, friendliness among campers, decent behavior and to secure plenty of clean, wholesome entertainment for those in the camp”
- TCT membership is a requirement for attendance. Membership requirements must be clearly stated and collection of the Tin Can Tourists membership fee must be part of the rally registration process.
- The Regional Representative will be the clearing house for area events and recommend events that they feel meet the guidelines for the Official designation. The Regional Representative should be kept informed about the events overall organization.
- Concourses will be limited to the Annual Gathering and Regional Rallies. TCT purchases the awards and provides some judging guidelines and wants to keep such awards “special” by limiting the number of such events. It is up to the Regional Representative as to whether they want to provide a concours for attendees. Each geographical area is unique and the Regional Representative is best suited to decide if such an activity is to be provided.