Here are some helpful links and filters for Rallies
Upcoming Events › Northwest Region
Events List Navigation
Pac NW Glampers! Our 11th Annual Rally is set for 2018!!! Woo hoo… Now read this carefully…. 🙂 May 31, June 3, 2018 ( Thursday through Sunday) We are going to Maryhill State Park, in Washington, down the magnificent gorge! One of my favorite places in the world! Right on the Columbia River, down from Goldendale, and across the river from Biggs, OR… Check it out...worth the drive, let me tell you! You can reserve your sites starting on September…Find out more »
BEND CLASSIC RALLY, 25th Anniversary VAC Rally This rally will be held June 17-20 with campers pulling out by the morning of June 20. it will be held on the J Bar J Youth Ranch at 62895 Hanby Road, Bend, OR 97701. Fees are $25 per night the proceeds of which go to the Youth Ranch, a 501c3. There is limited water and 110 electric available but there will be porta potties. But consider this as dry camping. Propane fires only! The ranch…Find out more »
Rally updates will be posted here. All the details are at http://www.all-american-rally.comFind out more »
Will update with details soon. MARK YOUR CALENDERS to reserve your site! So look to reserve spaces on October 27, to grab a good site! If you want to come on the 26th you can reserve on Oct 26th. This park fills up early so don't miss out!!Find out more »
Placeholder for the August 3-5. 2018 for the 6th Annual Fiddlers Picnic Rally.Find out more »
18th Annual Mt. Baker Vintage Trailer Rally. Washington State's Largest Annual Vintage Trailer Rally held every year the weekend after Labor Day at the NW Washington Fairgrounds in Lynden, WA. The Dates are Sept 4-10, 2018 This is field camping with no assigned spots. You pay and register upon arrival. (Cash, check or credit card) Showers, restrooms and a rv dump station are on site. Power and water is abundant and available for most everyone with extension cords and water…Find out more »
Details of event have not been finalized. You can GET YOUR SPOT NOW by directly phoning the Elk Ridge Campground 509-658-2093. Event fee will be reasonable to cover respective costs. Optional activities will be cost associated. Note that there are 19 RV spots available, with doubling up allowable if needed. Cabins are also available for long distance travelors or those who choose to not bring a trailer. See website at http://www.elkridgecampground.com for layout. Group is listed under Linda Atkins -…Find out more »
Official Tin Can Tourists Rallies
The qualifications for a listing as an official TCT Gathering the following guidelines are:
- The Gathering is hosted by a Regional Representative or an active TCT member
- The rally will adhere to the TCT Guiding principles of “clean camps, friendliness among campers, decent behavior and to secure plenty of clean, wholesome entertainment for those in the camp”
- TCT membership is a requirement for attendance. Membership requirements must be clearly stated and collection of the Tin Can Tourists membership fee must be part of the rally registration process.
- The Regional Representative will be the clearing house for area events and recommend events that they feel meet the guidelines for the Official designation. The Regional Representative should be kept informed about the events overall organization.
- Concourses will be limited to the Annual Gathering and Regional Rallies. TCT purchases the awards and provides some judging guidelines and wants to keep such awards “special” by limiting the number of such events. It is up to the Regional Representative as to whether they want to provide a concours for attendees. Each geographical area is unique and the Regional Representative is best suited to decide if such an activity is to be provided.