Here are some helpful links and filters for Rallies
Upcoming Events › Official TCT Rally
Events List Navigation
Mingle and Jingle Christmas Season Celebration November 30- December 3rd, 2017 Sertoma Youth Ranch Brooksville, Florida Low key event as we prepare for the Christmas season. Open house for attendees only, evening social hours, a Friday pot luck Just show up and pick a site east of the creek and the park manager will collect the camping fee Questions??? Email Forrest @ firstname.lastname@example.orgFind out more »
January 19th, 20th, & 21st, 2018 Little Orange Creek Nature Park 24115 SE Hawthorne Rd Hawthorne, Florida Dry Camping Attendees will have access to the Park's Main Building that seats up to 80 people for meals or more for social gatherings. The facility has restrooms for the campers to utilize. A small fee may be collected for catered meal. Details will be added as plans are fully developed. Questions??? Email Forrest @ email@example.comFind out more »
99th Winter Convention of the Tin Can Tourists February 22nd to the 25th, 2018 Sertoma Youth Ranch Brooksville, Florida TCT has chosen to commit to a whole park lease for 2018 as we develop plans for the Centennial Celebration. This will add the availability numerous sites for both 2018 and 2019. Registration will be available in January of 2018. Questions??? Email Forrest @ firstname.lastname@example.orgFind out more »
I hope yall will join us, were going to have a great campout this spring at Mill Creek Resort, Canton Texas. My cell 254-210-1498Find out more »
The TCT Spring Rally will not be in Panama City Beach FL for the 2018 season. We will be hosting this Rally for April 2018 at Lake Seminole State Park in Donalsonville Georgia. (Right on the FL/AL/GA border) This is a great park with large sites and right on a lake (park of the Seminole Lake/ Flint River / Appalachicola River and Flint River Water Ways) The park has 46 RV sites which we have full access to at this…Find out more »
Bull Shoals Gathering Bull Shoals Arkansas May 3-6, 2018 Host: Ed Proctor Registration Procedure and Forms will be available after the first of the year. You will need to make your site reservation by April 10, 2018. Contact Dam Site Park at 870.405.9619 to reserve your site. Be sure and mention Tin Can Tourists or Ed Proctor when you make the reservation. If you would, please let Ed know that you made a successful reservation. Additional information will be sent out prior…Find out more »
BEND CLASSIC RALLY, 25th Anniversary VAC Rally This rally will be held June 17-20 with campers pulling out by the morning of June 20. it will be held on the J Bar J Youth Ranch at 62895 Hanby Road, Bend, OR 97701. Fees are $25 per night the proceeds of which go to the Youth Ranch, a 501c3. There is limited water and 110 electric available but there will be porta potties. But consider this as dry camping. Propane fires only! The ranch…Find out more »
Come join us on the banks of the Mississippi River at Illiniwek Campground in Hampton, IL. Thursday July 12- Sunday July 15, 2018. Nightly group meals, campfires, Saturday Open House, and a lot of great friends. Sign up starts Feb. 4, 2018. Please save the dates!Find out more »
Port Crescent State Park July 26-29 2018 More information to follow - If you are interested in attending please complete the registration form. This is a very popular event. You may sign up at this time. We will be contacting everyone that is interested in January. There most likely will be a wait list. Please let us know if you would like to attend: https://goo.gl/forms/d7KgoNkiOVymSDZm2Find out more »
Antique Boat and Car show in Angola, Inndiana is looking for Vintage trailers to participate in their show. This event is put on by the Antique and Classic Boat Society through the Indiana chapter. Last year, they had 65 boats and 100 cars. The event includes artists, live music, food and would really like to show off vintage trailers. They had 2000 spectators last year and expect and larger show next year. It is a one day event but with…Find out more »
Placeholder for the August 3-5. 2018 for the 6th Annual Fiddlers Picnic Rally.Find out more »
Official Tin Can Tourists Rallies
The qualifications for a listing as an official TCT Gathering the following guidelines are:
- The Gathering is hosted by a Regional Representative or an active TCT member
- The rally will adhere to the TCT Guiding principles of “clean camps, friendliness among campers, decent behavior and to secure plenty of clean, wholesome entertainment for those in the camp”
- TCT membership is a requirement for attendance. Membership requirements must be clearly stated and collection of the Tin Can Tourists membership fee must be part of the rally registration process.
- The Regional Representative will be the clearing house for area events and recommend events that they feel meet the guidelines for the Official designation. The Regional Representative should be kept informed about the events overall organization.
- Concourses will be limited to the Annual Gathering and Regional Rallies. TCT purchases the awards and provides some judging guidelines and wants to keep such awards “special” by limiting the number of such events. It is up to the Regional Representative as to whether they want to provide a concours for attendees. Each geographical area is unique and the Regional Representative is best suited to decide if such an activity is to be provided.