Here are some helpful links and filters for Rallies
Upcoming Events › Southeast Region
Events List Navigation
Mingle and Jingle Christmas Season Celebration November 30- December 3rd, 2017 Sertoma Youth Ranch Brooksville, Florida Low key event as we prepare for the Christmas season. Open house for attendees only, evening social hours, a Friday pot luck Just show up and pick a site east of the creek and the park manager will collect the camping fee Questions??? Email Forrest @ firstname.lastname@example.orgFind out more »
January 19th, 20th, & 21st, 2018 Little Orange Creek Nature Park 24115 SE Hawthorne Rd Hawthorne, Florida Dry Camping Attendees will have access to the Park's Main Building that seats up to 80 people for meals or more for social gatherings. The facility has restrooms for the campers to utilize. A small fee may be collected for catered meal. Details will be added as plans are fully developed. Questions??? Email Forrest @ email@example.comFind out more »
99th Winter Convention of the Tin Can Tourists February 22nd to the 25th, 2018 Sertoma Youth Ranch Brooksville, Florida TCT has chosen to commit to a whole park lease for 2018 as we develop plans for the Centennial Celebration. This will add the availability numerous sites for both 2018 and 2019. Registration will be available in January of 2018. Questions??? Email Forrest @ firstname.lastname@example.orgFind out more »
The TCT Spring Rally will not be in Panama City Beach FL for the 2018 season. We will be hosting this Rally for April 2018 at Lake Seminole State Park in Donalsonville Georgia. (Right on the FL/AL/GA border) This is a great park with large sites and right on a lake (park of the Seminole Lake/ Flint River / Appalachicola River and Flint River Water Ways) The park has 46 RV sites which we have full access to at this…Find out more »
Official Tin Can Tourists Rallies
The qualifications for a listing as an official TCT Gathering the following guidelines are:
- The Gathering is hosted by a Regional Representative or an active TCT member
- The rally will adhere to the TCT Guiding principles of “clean camps, friendliness among campers, decent behavior and to secure plenty of clean, wholesome entertainment for those in the camp”
- TCT membership is a requirement for attendance. Membership requirements must be clearly stated and collection of the Tin Can Tourists membership fee must be part of the rally registration process.
- The Regional Representative will be the clearing house for area events and recommend events that they feel meet the guidelines for the Official designation. The Regional Representative should be kept informed about the events overall organization.
- Concourses will be limited to the Annual Gathering and Regional Rallies. TCT purchases the awards and provides some judging guidelines and wants to keep such awards “special” by limiting the number of such events. It is up to the Regional Representative as to whether they want to provide a concours for attendees. Each geographical area is unique and the Regional Representative is best suited to decide if such an activity is to be provided.