Here are some helpful links and filters for Rallies
Upcoming Events › Southeast Region
Events List Navigation
99th Winter Convention of the Tin Can Tourists February 22nd to the 25th, 2018 Sertoma Youth Ranch Brooksville, Florida TCT has chosen to commit to a whole park lease for 2018 as we develop plans for the Centennial Celebration. This will add the availability numerous sites for both 2018 and 2019. Registration Form: https://tincantourists.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/2018WinterConventionRegistration.pdf Questions??? Email Forrest Bone: email@example.com Tentative Schedule and Presentation:Find out more »
Tin Can Tourists: End of the Winter Season Gathering Manatee Fairgrounds, Palmetto, Florida March 15-18, 2018 Electric and Water sites, restrooms and showers accessible. Activities Planned: Tour of Historic Braden Castle Park and selected cottages. The park was founded by TCT in 1924. Sunset Spectacular at Emerson Point Preserve, Palmetto, Florida St. Paddies Day Corn Beef and Cabbage Pot Luck Questions: Email Forrest Bone at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 941.302.2415 Registration Form: https://tincantourists.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Registration-End-of-Season-2018-1.pdfFind out more »
The TCT Spring Rally will not be in Panama City Beach FL for the 2018 season. We will be hosting this Rally for April 2018 at Lake Seminole State Park in Donalsonville Georgia. (Right on the FL/AL/GA border) This is a great park with large sites and right on a lake (park of the Seminole Lake/ Flint River / Appalachicola River and Flint River Water Ways) The park has 46 RV sites which we have full access to at this…Find out more »
If you have a vintage Airstream, Argosy, Byam Holiday or Curtis Wright please join in Daytona Beach, Florida in May. This is also a joint rally with the Florida Airstream Club, so come-one, come-all! The entire program is listed at www.vintageairstreamclub.com/events. So register early. Site and rally fees will be collected upon arrival.Find out more »
Annual camping event with cruise on Saturday during the day. Camp activities, fishing, and fun.Find out more »
Official Tin Can Tourists Rallies
The qualifications for a listing as an official TCT Gathering the following guidelines are:
- The Gathering is hosted by a Regional Representative or an active TCT member
- The rally will adhere to the TCT Guiding principles of “clean camps, friendliness among campers, decent behavior and to secure plenty of clean, wholesome entertainment for those in the camp”
- TCT membership is a requirement for attendance. Membership requirements must be clearly stated and collection of the Tin Can Tourists membership fee must be part of the rally registration process.
- The Regional Representative will be the clearing house for area events and recommend events that they feel meet the guidelines for the Official designation. The Regional Representative should be kept informed about the events overall organization.
- Concourses will be limited to the Annual Gathering and Regional Rallies. TCT purchases the awards and provides some judging guidelines and wants to keep such awards “special” by limiting the number of such events. It is up to the Regional Representative as to whether they want to provide a concours for attendees. Each geographical area is unique and the Regional Representative is best suited to decide if such an activity is to be provided.