Here are some helpful links and filters for Rallies
Upcoming Events › Southwest Region
Events List Navigation
4th TIME VINTAGE TRAILER CAMPOUT /RALLY Feb. 1 – Feb. 4, 2018 LAKE HAVASU STATE PARK (WINDSOR BEACH-Over Flow Lot) 699 LONDON BRIDGE ROAD LAKE HAVASU CITY, AZ 86403 Sign up early, limited amount of spaces!! Beautiful setting on the beach! Come join the fun!! First timers are always welcomed! No dues, no meetings. All vintage trailers are welcomed. What to expect, a gathering of vintage trailers along the beach, a potluck on Sat. evening, coffee in the morning at…Find out more »
4th TIME VINTAGE TRAILER CAMPOUT /RALLY Feb. 1 – Feb. 4, 2018 LAKE HAVASU STATE PARK (WINDSOR BEACH-Over Flow Lot) 699 LONDON BRIDGE ROAD LAKE HAVASU CITY, AZ 86403 Sign up early, limited amount of spaces!!! Beautiful setting on the beach! Come join the fun!! First timers are always welcomed! No dues, no meetings. All vintage trailers are welcomed. What to expect, a gathering of vintage trailers along the beach, a potluck on Sat. evening, coffee in the morning at…Find out more »
February 22-25, 2018 Fredericksburg, Texas A CONFERENCE FOR NOMADIC ENTREPRENEURS Last year, Heath came to me with a crazy idea to host a conference for RVers. But not your classic RVer—just weird people like us who want to travel and build a business all at once. I thought he was insane, because well most of Heath’s ideas are insane. But the more we talked about, the more excited we were. So we started putting plans in motion, mentioned it to…Find out more »
A curated collection of vintage trailers, buses, motorhomes and some vintage tow vehicles will be on display Saturday and Sunday February 24th & 25th, 2018. Trailer owners and custom restoration craftsmen will be on hand to talk about their trailer's history and travels. This show will also have a fun mix of retail vendors whose products complement the vintage trailer lifestyle.Find out more »
Boot Camp is for the restorer of vintage camper trailers. Beginners are welcome! The VCT Boot Camp is a combination of intensive classroom learning and demonstrations for those interested in acquiring new skills or sharpening existing skills essential to do trailer restorations. It is an opportunity to meet with industry pro’s that make their living in the hobby and are willing to share their methods with you. Get in on all the action, camaraderie and enjoyable learning experience centered around…Find out more »
I hope yall will join us, were going to have a great campout this spring at Mill Creek Resort, Canton Texas. My cell 254-210-1498Find out more »
Registration is open for the 4th Annual Gathering of Southwest Teardrops & Vintage Trailers at Tyler State Park 22-25 March 2018. Register early as sites go FAST!!! https://eventregistration2017.wufoo.com/forms/2018-swtvt/ ALL reservations are for 22-25 March 2018. If you plan to come early or stay late, please go to http://texas.reserveworld.com/ to reserve additional dates. This year there will be a small rally fee of $5.00 per site. Lakeview has 18 sites (tent camping allowed) Big Pine has 33 sites (no tent camping…Find out more »
This is an "easy peasy" camp out... all we have "scheduled" is a Saturday potluck and camp fires in the evening. We will have use of a clubhouse if we want or need it. Sites are full hookup, nice bathrooms and showers. Reservations can be made through Charles and Virginia for a club discount rate of $40/night or you can call Casa de Fruita and say your with the group at $45+tax/night. Reservations through us must be made by March…Find out more »
5th Annual Pismo South at Campland on the Bay in Mission Bay San Diego, California. $120.00 for 2 nights (tax included) (Thurs & Sunday, $55.00 per nite + tax are also available, you must book through Campland @ 800-422-9386) We have a few full hook-up left, the rest are water and electric only. This is a laid back rally, we have entertainment both Friday & Saturday, open house being at 12 Noon on Saturday and a pot luck in the…Find out more »
Official Tin Can Tourists Rallies
The qualifications for a listing as an official TCT Gathering the following guidelines are:
- The Gathering is hosted by a Regional Representative or an active TCT member
- The rally will adhere to the TCT Guiding principles of “clean camps, friendliness among campers, decent behavior and to secure plenty of clean, wholesome entertainment for those in the camp”
- TCT membership is a requirement for attendance. Membership requirements must be clearly stated and collection of the Tin Can Tourists membership fee must be part of the rally registration process.
- The Regional Representative will be the clearing house for area events and recommend events that they feel meet the guidelines for the Official designation. The Regional Representative should be kept informed about the events overall organization.
- Concourses will be limited to the Annual Gathering and Regional Rallies. TCT purchases the awards and provides some judging guidelines and wants to keep such awards “special” by limiting the number of such events. It is up to the Regional Representative as to whether they want to provide a concours for attendees. Each geographical area is unique and the Regional Representative is best suited to decide if such an activity is to be provided.