Here are some helpful links and filters for Rallies
My name is Marcie Brow and I own Monarch Market a migrating boutique shopping event! We are putting together a Vintage Camper Rendezvous at two of our upcoming markets this year! Wanting to see what kind of interest we have! Lebanon OH 8/12-8/13 Hamilton OH 09/29-10/1 DETAILS: Set-Up & Glamp-Up your adorable vintage camper & let our shoppers peruse your little tin cans on the Saturday ONLY at each event from 9-5pm! What a conversation starter! People love to hear…Find out more »
Official Tin Can Tourists Rallies
The qualifications for a listing as an official TCT Gathering the following guidelines are:
- The Gathering is hosted by a Regional Representative or an active TCT member
- The rally will adhere to the TCT Guiding principles of “clean camps, friendliness among campers, decent behavior and to secure plenty of clean, wholesome entertainment for those in the camp”
- TCT membership is a requirement for attendance. Membership requirements must be clearly stated and collection of the Tin Can Tourists membership fee must be part of the rally registration process.
- The Regional Representative will be the clearing house for area events and recommend events that they feel meet the guidelines for the Official designation. The Regional Representative should be kept informed about the events overall organization.
- Concourses will be limited to the Annual Gathering and Regional Rallies. TCT purchases the awards and provides some judging guidelines and wants to keep such awards “special” by limiting the number of such events. It is up to the Regional Representative as to whether they want to provide a concours for attendees. Each geographical area is unique and the Regional Representative is best suited to decide if such an activity is to be provided.