Here are some helpful links and filters for Rallies
Events List Navigation
Christine & Cullen Tate Would like to announce the 4th "MARCH MELTDOWN" Dinner at Bakers of Milford. The date is Mar 24 2018. Please let Chris or I know if you are going so we can keep a count for the restaurant. As always Bakers will provide us with a great menu. This is a buy your own Dinner and Drinks event. no event fee. Holiday Inn Express of Wixom, is providing us with a group rate and a shuttle…Find out more »
Official Tin Can Tourists Rallies
The qualifications for a listing as an official TCT Gathering the following guidelines are:
- The Gathering is hosted by a Regional Representative or an active TCT member
- The rally will adhere to the TCT Guiding principles of “clean camps, friendliness among campers, decent behavior and to secure plenty of clean, wholesome entertainment for those in the camp”
- TCT membership is a requirement for attendance. Membership requirements must be clearly stated and collection of the Tin Can Tourists membership fee must be part of the rally registration process.
- The Regional Representative will be the clearing house for area events and recommend events that they feel meet the guidelines for the Official designation. The Regional Representative should be kept informed about the events overall organization.
- Concourses will be limited to the Annual Gathering and Regional Rallies. TCT purchases the awards and provides some judging guidelines and wants to keep such awards “special” by limiting the number of such events. It is up to the Regional Representative as to whether they want to provide a concours for attendees. Each geographical area is unique and the Regional Representative is best suited to decide if such an activity is to be provided.