1952 Pleasurecraft 16' canned ham Restored 2



Contact Information
Contact Dayton Taylor
949-689-3964
California
$14,500.00
Excellent (Five Stars) - Looks brand new, No signs of wear, New tires, Maintained very well, Flaw-free body, Clean title
Temecula, CA (between LA and San Diego)
Possibly
1300
2019 Registered and titled in CA as a 1952 Pleasurecraft and NOT a 2019 Special Construction
More Information
75 pics at https://1952pleasurecraft16restored.shutterfly.com Exterior: • Faded exterior paint stripped off • Exterior has been entirely polished o 5 days of 2 men doing this o Going rate for this polish is $135/linear foot x 16”=$2,160.00 o Included in price • New white wall tires • New rims • New wheel bearings • New 1950’s “flipper” style hubcaps • Front tongue painted black • New propane tank mounted on tongue • New LED running lights • New running lights wiring • 2019 Registered and titled as a 1952 Pleasurecraft Interior: • 99% of the original interior wood was in excellent condition leaving only 1% to be replaced • All interior wood has been repaired, sanded and restained in the original style of finish • Beautifully designed art deco style kitchen cabinets • New custom built wood screen door with bronze screen o Like most original vintage trailers the screen doors are always missing or unusable • New exterior vintage door hardware o Now has keys as original keys are ALWAYS lost • All windows sealed and are now operational • Rear double bed restored • 30% of the subfloor replaced and repaired • New black and white checkerboard vinyl flooring • Original booth seats with original vinyl material in remarkably great condition o In addition to the rear double bed this also makes into a bed • New fresh water holding tank under booth seat • New fresh water tank fill hatch on exterior • New water plumbing using high pressure stainless braided supply lines
No tags for this post.

2 thoughts on “1952 Pleasurecraft 16' canned ham Restored

Comments are closed.