Aladdin camper trailers were manufactured in Hillsboro, Oregon in the late 1960’s. “Celeste” sleeps 3-4 and was lovingly renovated in 2019 by Nick Panczak of CannedHampers.
· 16ft long, 18ft including tongue/tow hitch., 2100 lbs.
· Propane powered (2 tanks included): heater, oven, 4-burner range, refrigerator
· 30-amp electrical powers TV, lights, vent fan
· 12-volt battery setup (includes Renogy 100-watt “solar suitcase”) powers lights, vent fan
· Water tank under the dinette bench provides water to sink via hand pump, external hose hookup provides campground water to sink taps.
· Structural/mechanical updates from 2019: new battery, wiring for brake controller and rear lights, repaired gas lines, and replacement of warped wood panels. (camper was NOT taken down to the studs completely but any areas where paneling was suspicious for water damage were removed and framing was replaced.)
· Interior updates from 2019: white paint throughout, new walnut butcher-block dinette table and countertops, walnut-stain faux-wood laminate flooring, Sunbrella cushion covers, custom aqua/white pinstripe curtains (not shown).
· New RV-grade propane/CO/smoke detector installed
- Original hubcaps, newer tires.
· Closet could be a small bathroom and is a great spot for the included Sani-Potti (still in box, never used.)
· Kitchen supplies, campsite mat, and 16pc matching aqua/white enamel “splatterware” dishes are included