Refurbished Scotsman Vintage Travel Trailer $9875
The Scotsman trailers were featured as a light weight travel trailer that could be pulled without a braking device attached to the pulling vehicle. They are strong, and easy to tow. You hardly know it's behind you. Walls and floors are solid plywood over a steel chassis and solid straight axle. The design varied little from the late 50's through the early 70's. Therefore ... they all look vintage and classic regardless of the year of manufacture. No bathroom. This one is a 1968 with original badges.
Approximate dimensions: Cabin 78” wide x 12’ long, 6’ high inside. Total trailer length is 14’ 6”, total trailer height 86”.
• Refurbished: Inside and out
• Refurbished wiring, and plumbing.
• All the trim, windows, door and metal siding were removed. The floor, sides and roof were rebuilt, insulation added, then the windows, door, siding reinstalled and painted. Pictures to document.
• Refurbished ice box and range top.
• Hardwood flooring
• New foam cushions and upholstery
• Crown molding
• Undercarriage painted
• New tires, bearings checked.
• New 110v and 12v lighting
• Three 110 v outlets. USB outlet
• Hidden Flat screen TV, with antenna
• Tinted windows.
• Porta Potty included.
• Gray water tank
• Fresh water tank with 12v pump
• 12volt battery with both Float and Solar chargers
• Sleeps up to four persons.
• One propane tank
• Led tail and brake lights
• Permanent Trailer Plates [no annual regi