* The camper is a 1971 Serro Scotty Sportsman. It was completely restored in 2011 by master craftsman and cabinet maker Ross Wade up near Boone, NC. It was taken down to the frame, saving the skin, the door, and the eight windows. The interior is all naturally-finished maple and maple plywood. The skin was repainted in the original aqua and white color scheme, using the factory formula for mixing the automotive-grade paint.
* The camper has a large amount of storage, both in the cabin and outside. The bed is a ¾-full coil spring mattress. It has custom-made window covering, pillows, quilt and towels. The seats are roll-and-tuck aqua and white, made by a local upholsterer. An RV stereo system with radio is included, which plays CDs, thumb drive MP3s, and has an auxiliary jack for ipods et al. The AC unit is built in and heat can be provided with the included “milk house” heater. There is a variable-speed reversible fan in the ceiling with screen. All windows have screens, as well as the door. All are crank-out jalousies and all work smoothly. There is a water hook-up on the exterior, a working antenna for the stereo unit, 30 amp service, and includes several 110V and a 12V outlet for charging electronics.
* There is no toilet or shower.
* The dining table folds down to create an additional sleeping area, using the seat cushions as a mattress. There are reading lights in the dining and sleeping areas. A hanging locker allows for hanging jackets, etc.
* I am asking $12,000 for t