This extremely rare 1950 Westcraft Trolley Top is completely restored and ready to use. No leaks, no issues, no problems. The side could use a little touch up paint where our patio chairs rubbed against it. Sitting in this unit you will feel like you went back in time to the 50's but with the assurance of modern wiring, plumbing and HVAC. This is a special unit that will be the envy of collectors. Feel free to message me with any questions.
- All interior paneling has been removed and replaced.
- All wiring, plugs, receptacles, breaker box and 20 ft. power cord are new.
- This trailer has a full bath.- (Wet bath)
- All plumbing lines have been replaced with pex. New sinks, water heater and fixtures, including a toilet with porcelain bowl have been installed.
- Exterior---The hitch, jack, wheels and tires are new.
- New LED marker lights, tail, and tag lights have been installed; and all the 12 volt wiring is new.The trailer has electric brakes.
- Interior--- 5/8 in. bamboo flooring throughout ( real wood, not laminate)
- New microwave and refrigerator.
- 15,000 BTU AC/heat unit with heat strips.