Rare 27’ 1956 El Rey with electric lift. I had begun a ground up restoration, but had to stop because I ran out of time, money and help. So far, I have installed new electric brakes and a new AC. I have wire brushed the frame and painted it with 1 coat of Rust Restorer and 2 coats of Rustoleum. I have reinforced, where needed, the frame with 1 1/2 inch angle iron. Forward of the wheel wells, I have caulked the bottom pan seals and sprayed them with Flex Seal, installed R15 insulation, and installed 3/4 inch marine plywood. The pan, insulation and floor is complete from wheel wells forward. I have removed the walls, not the ceiling, and rewired most, if not all, the entire trailer. The removed walls are all labeled as to where they go. The trailer comes with the old floor plywood (for templates) and enough marine plywood to complete the floor. The box is in very good shape. This is a restoration project that has a very good start.