11' ALOHA COMPACT : Just like the name, this is a very small trailer. Sleeps two comfortably though. It has had some modifications, so not quite original.
- Table seats four comfortably and folds down into a bed for two.
- Kitchen has four drawers and several cupboards
- Ice box has been replaced with a standard 'dorm' style electric refrigerator
- Cooktop was removed (One was provided with the trailer but we never needed it, so it remains packed away under one of the seats)
- Sink has simple hose hookup - drains directly out under trailer. I use a small bucket to catch the grey water.
- Closet has been cleaned out to provide an area for the port-a-potty (we never used)
- Cushions and curtains are in great shape. Flooring is fine. I repainted the interior recently. Jalousie windows work fine and the screens are mostly in place. The closet window is an awning window and the screen is loose. One of the jalousie panes has been replaced with acrylic.
- It came with traditional, manual jacks, but I have manual wind-downs that can be installed. Again, we just didn't think it was necessary.